Just go for it!

Well, as a Wednesday fan living in the dark side of Yorkshire, today is a big day for me! bragging rights against our Champions of Europe neighbours.

Honestly could not care less about who goes up, Norwich are already there so it will either be this lot or them from the other side of town - if they go up then they deserve to go up.

I would love to see up just go for it, in reality we have 5 games left in which we really have nothing to lose, we are not expected to hit the playoffs and we are not going to go down, so.....

Lets just get the ball down and try play the Kevin Keegan way, if they score 3 we will score 4! 

Be up and at em - 3 of the 5 games we have left are pressure games for the other teams, not us! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

If you lived in Sheffield you'd be desperate for the pigs to not go up, our seasons over now either way we don't want to be helping them become the dominant club for the next decade.

Who's to say they go up and stay in the Prem? Not worked out too well for Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff in recent years. How will it guarantee United dominance?

Although I don't want to see them go up, I think it will actually do us good not having them in the same division. I hate the Derby match and the past two seasons we've struggled with the pressure of having them in the same league and doing better. 

Let them do their own thing, and concentrate on Wednesday. I'm safe in the knowledge that we will always be the bigger club, and I don't care if that sounds arrogant.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

54 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

If you lived in Sheffield you'd be desperate for the pigs to not go up, our seasons over now either way we don't want to be helping them become the dominant club for the next decade.

Doesn't always work like that.

If the do go up McCabe and the Poundland prince won't spend (maybe build another hotel or apartment block) they will foo what they did last time and struggle. Then after relegation sell anyone of value and struggle again. 

Promotion last time round cost them 6 years in league 1.