Bristol City at Home

5 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Just realised I'm stopping at my brothers house Easter Sunday/Monday so will miss it, he's got sky so will it be available on red button or Ifollow any know?

You just realised. Mmmmmm  !!!!  UTO 

8 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Just realised I'm stopping at my brothers house Easter Sunday/Monday so will miss it, he's got sky so will it be available on red button or Ifollow any know?

Shouldn't your brother have a caravan rather than a house  ?.

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Just park the caravan outside the ground, job sorted!

17 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Is he expecting you?

It all seems a bit vague.

FFS.

30 minutes ago, the monk said:

For this I'd price out thousands of home fans and give Bristol as many as they want 

This should make for a semifinal type atmosphere and make it a 50-50 chance of winning rather than 80-20 

I'll bet you're a real hoot at a party. :huh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the monk said:

For this I'd price out thousands of home fans and give Bristol as many as they want 

This should make for a semifinal type atmosphere and make it a 50-50 chance of winning rather than 80-20 

Yup

We should be doing everything to pack em in, instead it’s £36 as the cheapest adult pay on the gate.

He will never, ever, learn.

14 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Obviously I don't want to put a ton of pressure on you kev... but it's going to be a big summer transfer wise... when can we realistically see you down at the training ground mate?

Looks like some incomings  have already been sorted mate, can’t give names at this stage. But I will be giving all the information I find out from the training ground, starting mid June. UTO 

• Thanks 1

Guest mkowl

Bank holiday games were supposedly not part of the arrangement for the red button. But they seem to have made it up as they go along so who knows 

On 13/04/2019 at 09:20, Hawkowl said:

Is he expecting you?

It all seems a bit vague.

FFS.

Was always going down for Easter Weekend but Mrs told me we are staying Monday too, I thought we were coming back monday AM, hope this helps

• Haha 1

On 13/04/2019 at 00:29, sage owl said:

Shouldn't your brother have a caravan rather than a house  ?.

Me & me brother grew up Gypsy's mate but we left the community when we met our non traveller women in early 90's

I do have 5 brothers & 2 sisters though, only 2 of the 7 live in caravans, not spoke to them in years

Next episode of 'This is your Traveler life' is next week gents

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Me & me brother grew up Gypsy's mate but we left the community when we met our non traveller women in early 90's

I do have 5 brothers & 2 sisters though, only 2 of the 7 live in caravans, not spoke to them in years

Next episode of 'This is your Traveler life' is next week gents

Any Cortinas?