Name one realistic signing.

Can you give me one realistic signing we can make in the summer that’s not currently on loan with the club?

Maybe Bruce will bring someone in that he signed before at a previous club?

Any thoughts on one signing that would be realistic and either be a starter or push for a place in the first 11. 

Conor Hourihane perhaps?

Surely central midfield isn't where we need players. Pacey wingers, a striker and a new full-back on the left are what we need before a centre-mid. 

That and I can't see Villa letting him go for anything under £8m.

13 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Can you give me one realistic signing we can make in the summer that’s not currently on loan with the club?

Any thoughts on one signing that would be realistic and either be a starter or push for a place in the first 11. 

Conor Hourihane perhaps?

Why him? He still starts most games for Villa, doesn't he?

I assumed you meant like potential loanees or whatever.

On the whole, I would've thought we'd be continuing to look for pace out wide or behind the front line, a decent tackling/holding midfielder to take the pressure off Hutch's availability (still hoping against hope for a full return to fitness for K Lee), and probably a utility defender for backup to Lees/Thorniley, regardless of whatever happens with Hector. A LB/RB too, for extra backup to Palmer and Iorfa.

Edited by Mr. Tom

14 minutes ago, Minton said:

Surely central midfield isn't where we need players. Pacey wingers, a striker and a new full-back on the left are what we need before a centre-mid. 

That and I can't see Villa letting him go for anything under £8m.

Central midfield certainly is where we need to sign players. Has been for years

23 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Conor Hourihane perhaps?

I mentioned Hourihane to a villa mate when Bruce came in and he said Smith seems to fancy him more than Bruce did so probably not him, looking at Villa though...Abraham if Villa don’t go up?

bit whoever he brings in will bring quality, he knows his way around the transfer market...

6A5596E0-12D2-4B7A-B50C-8279794C9E39.jpeg

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Central midfield certainly is where we need to sign players. Has been for years

`We have Bannan, Hutch, Reach in contract who can play well there, Boyd and Lee out of contract and then players like Kirby coming up from the u23s. Surely wingers with pace are a more urgent need? Look at the difference Aarons has made.