Leeds Fan In Peace (again)

I went up to Leeds a few weeks ago on the train got a great view of Elland Road, not seen it from the perspective of the train line before & was surprised at the land available around the ground that could be used to develop it. Lots of potential............. Then thought who would buy that sh*t stain of a club with £35k max fan base in a city with circa £780k population, even the sane people of Leeds prefer their Rugby. If ever a city needed a second club with morals to attract a bigger fan base it's Leeds. 

• Haha 1

i want leeds to go up rather than the pigs.

so if pigs dont win satdy. and results from teams around us go well. ill wanna smash ya. 

but if, as expected, the pigs win, along with villa derby etc, ill secretly be happy to lose this one.

cant have the pigs goin up. udders have shown you can stay up even if ya crap. If wilder keeps them up 1st time they could be up there a while.. who wants that?!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Man United Leeds biggest rivals maybe to Leeds. Reality Leeds well down pecking order to Manure. Now if you were Liverpool then may warrant the title rivals. Leeds should stick to Huddersfield as main rival then punching at right level.

Or maybe Bradford

We may as well pick Real Madrid as our biggest rivals!!!!

Back to the topic......I will watch the game wanting to win but if a defeat happens then at least there is small comfort in that it may hinder the Blunties auto promotion, as we all know they will blow it in the playoffs.

Not even up for debate. We go for the win.

If that ends up helping United then so be it. If United finish second it won't be because of this result, it will be because they've done enough to finish second over a full season.

We have a goal difference to make up in the next few games so Leeds and Norwich are in for some pastings by the owls. lol

All seriousness I can see us turning Leeds over at the weekend and the game finishing with 1 or 2 sent off.

Meet up at noon, off to Leeds for a few pints and hopefully a win for the Owls.

Realistically I think 2-1 Leeds. Whilst it pains me to say it I would rather Leeds go up, simply cannot take those smug half wits at Bumhole lane being in the Prem, we will never hear the end of it.

Professional tail Sean Bean will also no doubt pop up with his fake Sheffield accent, just imagine that bell being on tv again with his shizzle tattoo!!

2 hours ago, Cjay said:

Hello :biggrin:

Thought i would do another one of these given the importance of the game on Saturday for us both. 

You needing the win to keep your playoff hopes alive and obviously we need it to be certain of keeping your rivals at bay. :ohmy:

So since Bruce came in you have been one of the form teams (5th place in the form table). What has Bruce done to achieve this? 

Bruce at Villa especially towards the end had earned a reputation for being negative, the football wasnt good to watch, is this the case for you to or was that unfair? 

Obviously you are in the strange position where you have to win for yourselves but in doing so you can help your City rivals take a step closer to promotion, we had a similar situation in 2003 i think it was, had to beat Arsenal to aid us in our relegation battle but in doing so would hand Manure the title as we ended up doing. 

Is that something that bothers you, the fact you can help Sheffield United or is it just a case of forget that and just get the best result you can regardless? As fans i mean, not the players they are professionals, but as fans is it a bittersweet sort of thing. 

Finally the game on Saturday, confident? How do you see it going?

Any responses appreciated :wub:

Thanks.

Cjaylol

Nope.

I hope we’ll spank you.

I don’t particularly want you or United to go up.