The run-in table (that one with all the colours!)

Hardest run in of the lot isn't it?

Its gone...seriously

Oh what if Jos had gone a month previous....Bruce had been available...Its the same so nearly story for Wednesday fans

I'm writing it off...I can still hope..but honestly?..realistically?

So into next season we go, and if it wasn't for FFP , the loanees we have and would like to keep....We would have a decent chance under Bruce.

My main worry is that we have inadequate money, Bruce can't get the loanees that would make a difference...and WE blame Bruce.

The fanbase could already be upset with United going up, and the more frenzied and impatient it gets/..The more we will drag ourselves down instead of up.

The prices?..They don't , have never, nor ever will... help..No matter what Chansiri thinks...He has deluded himself with that particular avenue....

All we have at the minute and going into next season is Steve Bruce and his footballing acumen..Half a season wasted and he has got us in with the narrowest of chances of going up, when the odds were on us going the other way..This leads to expectations of next year...we really shouldn't have..Will we remember that?

I doubt it

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Hardest run in of the lot isn't it?

Its gone...seriously

Oh what if Jos had gone a month previous....Bruce had been available...Its the same so nearly story for Wednesday fans

I'm writing it off...I can still hope..but honestly?..realistically?

So into next season we go, and if it wasn't for FFP , the loanees we have and would like to keep....We would have a decent chance under Bruce.

My main worry is that we have inadequate money, Bruce can't get the loanees that would make a difference...and WE blame Bruce.

The fanbase could already be upset with United going up, and the more frenzied and impatient it gets/..The more we will drag ourselves down instead of up.

The prices?..They don't , have never, nor ever will... help..No matter what Chansiri thinks...He has deluded himself with that particular avenue....

All we have at the minute and going into next season is Steve Bruce and his footballing acumen..Half a season wasted and he has got us in with the narrowest of chances of going up, when the odds were on us going the other way..This leads to expectations of next year...we really shouldn't have..Will we remember that?

I doubt it

There's a few chumps will go crackers if we don't get things our own way next year. 

But we have many fans with a bit of common sense don't we?