Great win tonight! But....

11 hours ago, mkowl said:

And why can't they be arsed to put up the HT scores any more on the screen. 

This really annoys me too. And when they do bother they just put our division and Chelsea etc.  Just put all 4 divisions half times up, it takes 5 minutes at most and a lot of us are interested.

Also it was about 15 minutes in before they put the Forest team up, we want to know who's playing. And don't get me started on the risible terrorist "plan" every 2 minutes, they are not going to target a second division fooptball match in the north.

3 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

This really annoys me too. And when they do bother they just put our division and Chelsea etc.  Just put all 4 divisions half times up, it takes 5 minutes at most and a lot of us are interested.

Also it was about 15 minutes in before they put the Forest team up, we want to know who's playing. And don't get me started on the risible terrorist "plan" every 2 minutes, they are not going to target a second division fooptball match in the north.

MASSIVE tho

1 hour ago, 31Dec1966 said:

It was more fun in the 70s when they did ABC etc and the ball boys put the scores up underneath. 

I could never work it out so when I got back to the car for sports report all the scores were a surprise. All this LiveScore cack just spoils it for me.

:duntmatter:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

2 hours ago, BD2OWL said:

Lyrics were something like - “you have my money and my car but you I won’t let you take me” it’s actually doing my head in now Lol

Male or female singer?

Modern or an oldie?

Guitars or electronic?

Fast or slow?

Potato or Potato?

Actually that last one only works verbally