Dilemma on Saturday

No dilemma at all, always all out to win, especially against L***s.  If we do not win then there is a small consolation that it may damage Them, but that's all it is.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

If there was any dilemma at all (and there isn't), one thing falls into our favour. It has to be right to gamble to win towards the end in a way that we wouldn't usually do; we just HAVE to win. And if we are gambling, at least that either gives us the three points or gives them to Leeds at the expense of United.

14 hours ago, Beholder said:

What a strange situation. Still a small chance of playoffs but most likely is a win helps the pigs and not us.

There's no dilemma for me . I hate the scum up the M1,  lets smash em. 

I live in Beighton, travel through the city centre every day and have to hear all about Yoonited every weekend from my friend banging on about it.  He looks like a kid at Christmas at the moment.  I don't want to see one happy Blade and they probably can't wait to point out how far we will be behind.  Does anyone want to see king wilder throwing shoes at the Genting Club or rolling about pissed off his face in the Town Hall again?  Match of the Day ruined for at least a season.  Radio Sheffield in some Wilder induced touching themselves wet dream.  

Im out for the little ones birthday all day Saturday anyway so i'll just watch the highlights when I get in and see whats happened.  Lets just see how it goes.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Haha 2

Years ago, I did some work for City. Back when they were useless. We had a box there. Last game of the season and they needed to beat Liverpool to stop up. McMananman, Fowler, Redknapp era Liverpool.

From the first minute it was clear that Liverpool were trying to let City win, Ive no idea why. maybe it was to spite Utd? I've never seen anything like it in football, before or since.

Needless to say, City were so useless that they couldn't do it. 

The whole spectacle was just so cringeworthy.

• Haha 1