Marco Matias

3 goals in his last 4 games. 

_106373878_matias_rex.jpg

Given the license to do what he's best at - get forward - and not play as an auxiliary fullback as he's had to previously... he looks all right again.

Positive manager = Positive players

According to the BBC he gets 72% of his shots on target. 

Higher than any other player. 

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 6

Maybe I’m a bit of an old sentimental, but on tonight’s performance it’s hard not to offer Boyd, Hooper and Matias new deals. 

I’d love to see if Matias fit for a full season could do. He’s like FF but quicker, harder working and less sulky! 

• Haha 3

Just now, Beholder said:

I feel sorry for a lot of these layers who have been mismanaged at wednesday.

Not had a chance to be their best.

Absolutely correct. I’m half tempted to say that we spend what little money we are allowed to on renewing some of these contracts, bring in some season long loans and let Bruce manage these current players properly over a full season

Just now, Philb125 said:

Maybe I’m a bit of an old sentimental, but on tonight’s performance it’s hard not to offer Boyd, Hooper and Matias new deals. 

I’d love to see if Matias fit for a full season could do. He’s like FF but quicker, harder working and less sulky! 

Yeah I've totally gone off Forestieri.

Matias is less of an ego, just gets his head down.

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Really? Body’s first half decent game of the season. Apart from the goals matias was crap. Three decent performances in four years. Let’s give them four year deals. FFS. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Got to judge them over the 3 years they've been here and not one game though. 

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Wouldn’t be hard for me. You could argue the throw on Hooper, finances permitting, but Boyd and Matias should be thanked for their efforts, and moved on. 

• Like 1

Just now, Plonk said:

Really? Body’s first half decent game of the season. Apart from the goals matias was crap. Three decent performances in four years. Let’s give them four year deals. FFS. 

Each to their own. Personally think Boyds been different player last 3 games and type of player I’d hoped we’d signed. 

Maybe take a peek peek at whoscored website in few hours to see what else Marco done apart from goals, sometimes it’s hard to see what happened - I’m guilty of that all time. 

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Thank god it’s not just me - he’s absolutely awful

He’s got something but I don’t feel like he can deliver consistently in the rigors of Championship football.

Thats said, I do love how he celebrates every goal like it’s the World Cup final.

And it was amusing that he actually managed to injure his teeth tonight 

Edited by McRightSide

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

Anybody that says Matias was crap tonight doesn’t understand football.

Hes absolutely dogga

What is wrong with some people - completely useless, he scores two goals and everyone’s rating him?

He misplaced pass after pass and cannot read the game at all