The scapegoats did well tonight

Fox did well, as he usually does now tbf. Pelupessy was poor.

He plays how I would play if I was picked. 

Running round like a mad man, trying to kick people but not getting close enough to do so and then playing the easiest possible pass when I get the ball

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

No they didn’t. They were both shocking. Don’t let the result fool you. 

If they were as bad as you suggest, we'd have lost.

Both played well. 

Stop talking bo11ocks. 

Nothing wrong Fox's performance - this has been true since Jos left though. I think if Fox had signed for us January, based on his performances in this time, I reckon we'd all be in agreement that he looks pretty solid, a little limited going forward, but capable of putting a decent delivery in.

Pelupessy - I just feel as though even after being here for more than a year, he's still way off the pace of the Championship. He has improved in that time, but I'd worry for us if he were to be our first choice at the base of midfield. Hutchinson's head and shoulders above Pelupessy in terms of quality.

The main point for me is, it’s just not necessary to lay into our own players all the time. It’s unhealthy. 

On the whole, our players are an honest bunch. 

We’re never going to have a squad full of elite players, so sit back and let Bruce sort it out. 

A couple of the more unpopular players stuck in there tonight and got the win - fair play to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

Think they all deserve a lot of praise for tonight. When I saw the starting XI, I thought our midfield looked very dodgy to say the least. Forest being crap helped, but a few of our lads rose to the occasion this eve. 

The team as a whole were very good. the difference is the team are playing to a sensible formation and have a clear idea on what they are doing. players who I personally had written off are playing much better than I thought possible. What the appointment of Bruce has clearly indicated is the inadequacy of the previous two managers we had and we should have been in play offs this season without any shadow of doubt with the squad we have. think many poor performances by members of squad can be down to playing when unfit out of position, very poor tactics, in a formation which did not do them justice and against teams whose tactics had not been understood properly before we played them. I am not saying they are all top quality players but circumstances have made some of them appear far worse footballers than they actually are over last couple of years.