Wednesday - V Forest OMDT

Just now, owls maniac said:

Villa game could be so costly. But there have been other games we should have won which over a season all add up. This run has been terrific but we need to be more consistent and clinical to make the step up. 

Rovrum n Reading were the costly ones mate.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

My football emotions are up and down like a rollercoaster. Before today I had told myself that the play offs will be to far of a stretch this season. After tonight I’m believing again! 

We can definitely get the points.  The problem is Villa don't look like dropping enough for it to matter. 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

My football emotions are up and down like a rollercoaster. Before today I had told myself that the play offs will be to far of a stretch this season. After tonight I’m believing again! 

It's your hormones

• Haha 1

If Jos was still in charge I truly believe we would be in and around the bottom 3 now. The change that Bruce has made in such a short space of time is amazing. If we don’t get in the play offs this season I reckon next season we will be right up there. 

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Villa game could be so costly. But there have been other games we should have won which over a season all add up. This run has been terrific but we need to be more consistent and clinical to make the step up. 

Yep. The draws against some of the crap sides were disappointing.