Pelupessy or Reach to replace Bannan? Someone else?

If we replace Bannan with Pelupessy then we can keep our attack in a familiar shape but we lose creativity in midfield. If we bring Reach inside then we bring a different sort of creativity to midfield but we lose some midfield bite and also lose some forward threat. 

So what do you reckon we do to cater for losing Bannan and who replaces him? 

7 minutes ago, torres said:

Bruce might even tinker with the formation - playing a diamond with JP at the base and FF at the tip

Hutchinson and Reach either side of JP 

Might as well go all out, nothing to lose now 

Interesting, I forgot about Forestieri. Maybe we could go with your diamond but with Hutchinson at the base, FF at the point, Reach on the right and Aarons or Boyd on the left. 

Edited by shandypants

Just now, shandypants said:

Interesting, I forgot about Forestieri. Maybe we could go with your diamond but with Hutchinson at the base FF at the point Reach on the right and Aarons or Boyd on the left. 

I'd suggest that the other 2 either side of the base need to be slightly more adequate in central positions - therefore Hutchinson and Reach would be my choice.

The width coming from the full backs pushing on 

Either that or put FF wide and stick with this tried and tested 442

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

If we replace Bannan with Pelupessy then we can keep our attack in a familiar shape but we lose creativity in midfield. If we bring Reach inside then we bring a different sort of creativity to midfield but we lose some midfield bite and also lose some forward threat. 

So what do you reckon we do to cater for losing Bannan and who replaces him? 

50 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Reach ???..............is this a wind up............non-tackler.............and FF obviously not bothered...............both could go for me

You do know what “we lose some midfield bite” refers to don’t you? FFS - I despair at some on here! I really do! 

• Like 1