Fight at the back of the Kop

Anyone know what that was about or see it?  

I sit just behind the 'scar' block V2 and there's a family who stand just in front of the walkway who were scrapping yesterday, punches thrown, the dad with gray hair appeared to take a punch to the nose. 

To be fair I've sat in my seat for almost 20 years and I've seen him have 3/4 fights so potentially the issue is with him, still funny to see though. 

Anyone know owt?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I sit just behind the 'scar' block V2 and there's a family who stand just in front of the walkway who were scrapping yesterday, punches thrown, the dad with gray hair appeared to take a punch to the nose. 

To be fair I've sat in my seat for almost 20 years and I've seen him have 3/4 fights so potentially the issue is with him, still funny to see though. 

Anyone know owt?

What's the scar? 

47 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

The grey haired guy is a notorious pork sword gazer in the urinals at half time. 

Pork sword gazers, people getting w@nked off 

Why is the Kop the cheapest stand? Sounds a right laugh 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Anyone know owt?

3 or 4 fights or 3 quarters of a fight?

• Haha 1