Lucas Joao

Guest The Horse

Think that 8 million will be a starting price.
Get offered 2.

Settle on 4-5.
Deal.

I've watched Bargain Hunt. I know how this works.

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

I disagree with that statement. He has not played very much for various reasons in the last two seasons but the little run of games he had when he came back from injury until the end of last season, I thought his form was excellent (matching if not bettering what we saw in the first season).

You are probably in a better position to make that call, I find it hard to get to matches due to finance, so I have to go on what I hear on the radio, 

and what I read on here.

If loosing Joao and FF is the price to pay to keep Hector and Aarons on permanent deals whilst keeping Westwood, Hooper, Bannan and Reach then I’m happy with that

Add to that the removal of Abdi, Jones, Matias, Boyd should be able to give Bruce some room for manoeuvre in at least the loan market

Edited by yeadonowl

3 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

LJ has tonnes of ability, but in the rough and tumble of English football you also need plenty of ticker and I’m not sure he makes the grade.  Still hope we get top dollar, because he could go on to bigger things at another club.

The thing is at times he has shown he’s up to the physical side and has bullied defenders.

I really rate him, but we’ve just not managed to get him scoring and playing well consistently. No doubt we’ll sell him and he’ll go on to be unplayable, the Wednesday way. 

Only one of two players in the squad with any sale value along with Reach

Depends on what you do with Hooper.

If Joao is sold that leaves us with potentially Fletcher, Foriesteri, Winnall, Rhodes, possibly Hooper and is Nuhiu contract up?

A collection of good strikers but no pace!

5 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Only one of two players in the squad with any sale value along with Reach

Depends on what you do with Hooper.

If Joao is sold that leaves us with potentially Fletcher, Foriesteri, Winnall, Rhodes, possibly Hooper and is Nuhiu contract up?

A collection of good strikers but no pace!

Joao isn’t particularly quick to be fair. Just has very long strides. Not the type to get in behind.

Another striker in the summer would be on my list. Someone quick who can finish.