Lucas Joao

13 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Talented player, but has he done enough over the past 4 seasons?

Tough decisions have to be made. We won’t get anywhere near 8 million for him though. 

He is easily worth that in my opinion.

Very talented player. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Same article says Forestieri can go but at a high price.

I think (and hope) I can see where bruce is going, and for some time now I've been looking at forestieri and wondering where he can fit in?

wouldn't surprise me one bit, time to get rid of those built around 'tiptap', reach?

perhaps hooper could be an asset, but will has wage demands be too high?, and bruce see the money spent better elsewhere?

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Same article says Forestieri can go but at a high price.

I'd let the pair of them go to be honest but I can't see us getting a high price for Forestieri now.  Temperamental & rarely fit to play over the last 18 months.

Just now, daleblue said:

Both can go for me, Joa, lots of potential, never seems to get there, Forestieri, has never regained what he did for us in his first Season.

I disagree with that statement. He has not played very much for various reasons in the last two seasons but the little run of games he had when he came back from injury until the end of last season, I thought his form was excellent (matching if not bettering what we saw in the first season).