The Refusal by Sheffield Wednesday to accept Legal Tender.

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

To clarify...are you saying that scammers should target the retailer rather than the consumer?

I was saying that if you want to just get tens and twenties by holding a card reader next to someone (act as the retailer) then having some card reader seems like only half the job. You need a retailer account with all the security/details required by that. If you want to clone a card and act as the consumer then yeah knock up some reader and buy some stuff.

Just now, Sonny said:

I was saying that if you want to just get tens and twenties by holding a card reader next to someone (act as the retailer) then having some card reader seems like only half the job. You need a retailer account with all the security/details required by that. If you want to clone a card and act as the consumer then yeah knock up some reader and buy some stuff.

I see..and that's why petty criminals don't do it Sonny....

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You need to be careful when entering that bear pit. 

Apart from the odd ban... I'm very much for saying what you please..or believe in.

Btw.. don't be put off saying something that you believe in.. to someone who is obviously more clever than you... I've spent 2 years doing it and it hasn't done me any harm...lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, np pontefract said:

Many people will be Happy to be Microchipped too - 

After all.....

"It's Easier"         

And

"That's the way things are going"

You have not been micro chipped yet? 

WTF how you get away with that?

My missus knows when I go and sit on the throne these days even when she’s at work. 

She texts me to flush the toilet when I’ve done and finds it weird I take my headphones and phone in with me to return 3 mins later. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Apart from the odd ban... I'm very much for saying what you please..or believe in.

Btw.. don't be put off saying something that you believe in.. to someone who is obviously more clever than you... I've spent 2 years doing it and it hasn't done me any harm...lol

:Sid: