The Refusal by Sheffield Wednesday to accept Legal Tender.

On 08/04/2019 at 13:44, jamsandwich said:

absolutely no evidence exists for this - and where would the money go? to a bank account - tracing it would be simple

believe what you want to, IF it's 'either which magazine' and one or two knowledgeable security sites, or 'someone who knows better' i'll stick with the 'experts', but it is every individuals choice.

Well my experience on Tuesday (North Stand by Gangway Q) was that the payment by Contactless was almost instant.  Ordered a tea and a pint of Wednesday Ale, lass tapped a couple of keys, presented card and job done. Then she walked to the other end of the serving area (slowly) ordered a pint from the lass at the pumps, made the tea, slowly walked back and gave me the tea, back to the pump where it was obvious the pint just pulled was given to another just before she got there, waited for another, walked back, all in slo-mo.  Took 2 mins say. No wonder you cant get a pint at half time.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest Manwithastick
18 hours ago, Rogers said:

I’m disappointed that you didn’t say ‘go on then, I’ll take a box’ 

I need to know if

a) they meant a full box as below

b) whether they could still charge you per bottle and whether the person could work out how much the full box would cost (imagine the queue, you’d miss the half)

4F9B7F6F-A7D7-477B-9316-DEFDAF030CC8.jpeg

Looks like this. Eqv of £6/litre

6CFF0159-FF80-4F54-BB52-311E31D0DEE1.jpeg