Hate To Say This But....

Our home support yesterday was poor. In terms of getting behind the team and being that so often mentioned ‘12th man’. 

I’m not saying it changes anything just that as fans we need to raise the roof on days like yesterday. 

Ill get some stick for questioning the Wednesday faithful but it’s there to be seen! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Away fans always tend to sing more regardless of whatever club it is, especially when there are over 4K of them.

It’s the same up and down the country.

Last couple of times ive been the leeds fans have made a mad racket at home..i know praising the west yorks scrubbers is frowned on in here.

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Last couple of times ive been the leeds fans have made a mad racket at home..i know praising the west yorks scrubbers is frowned on in here.

Whilst their stadium is a dump, it is more conducive to generating a

better atmosphere than Hillsborough.  Probably due to the corners been filled in. 

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I think we'd be making a bigger noise if we'd had the season they've had.

Important to remember our home support has had the life sucked out of it by the back end of CC and The JL era - Bruce is breathing new life back into things but the crowd are still in rehab.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I think we'd be making a bigger noise if we'd had the season they've had.

Important to remember our home support has had the life sucked out of it by the back end of CC and The JL era - Bruce is breathing new life back into things but the crowd are still in rehab.

I agree.

But last time i went they were mid table..and a midday kickoff

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

OP may be a bit over critical but I can understand the point. 

Personally I thought it was ok. It’s never going to be electric unless it’s ram packed full for many reasons.

I do think the pigs/Leeds scores yesterday seemed to have an affect. It also happened last weekend at stoke. 

Might just be coincidence 

5 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Just imagine what a poor season in the premiership would do...and that’s what Leeds and the Pigs will have ahead of them ...if they go up.

The hype of the promotion is soon forgotten about.

Was thinking this about Fulham this week. All the euphoria at the end of last May- back to square one (albeit with a healthier bank balance) a little over 10 months later.

I suspect Wilder has enough about him to keep the Blunts up though unfortunately 

Guest everydays_wednesday
21 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Your right

Crowd might have been a bit nervous..and there was a lot of families, part timers and kids there.

Good job then aa the crowd would have been shocking....bloody part timers who do they think they are supporting the club for 50 years and turning up when they want !!

3 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Good job then aa the crowd would have been shocking....bloody part timers who do they think they are supporting the club for 50 years and turning up when they want !!

Ok no need to get defensive..im not criticising anyone..ive only been 3 times this season and i dont know the new songs..

Its always like this at the end of the season when the weather is getting better and our chances are slowly ebbing away.

42 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I just dont think the fans ever really believed that we were going to finish top 6.

I know i didnt. 

I thought we had a very good chance - even at 1-1 yesterday we were the better side and looked like we was going to edge it. That team plus Aaron’s is a very, very good side to compete

Silly misses and mistakes cost us dearly