Ejected on the south stand

25 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Sadly,that is very true my friend.i'm now in my mid 50's now.54th birthday at the end of May.:tango:

Season ticket on the south looming soon for you my friend. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

SSadly,that is very true my friend.i'm now in my mid 50's now.54th birthday at the end of May.:tango:

It comes to us all, my friend, even our friend Tango. Had a shocking call from my daughter today. She has a  job in Hi-Tec and is a live-wire, but hasn;'t forgotten her working-class Yorkshire roots. SHE'S FIFTY TODAY. Yes, my 'little lass' has hit the big Five O.

It will come to all the ranting Kopites eventually.

By the way, take up S36owl's offer up on a ST.  

20 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Sadly,that is very true my friend.i'm now in my mid 50's now.54th birthday at the end of May.:tango:

22 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

It comes to us all, my friend, even our friend Tango. Had a shocking call from my daughter today. She has a  job in Hi-Tec and is a live-wire, but hasn;'t forgotten her working-class Yorkshire roots. SHE'S FIFTY TODAY. Yes, my 'little lass' has hit the big Five O.

It will come to all the ranting Kopites eventually.

By the way, take up S36owl's offer up on a ST.  

there's plenty of 'not so young' gents on the north (we appear to have a high number of aging supporters).

buy some decent winter clothing and get on't north, there's plenty of time for t' south when you in your 70's.

at 54 you can think like someone in their 40's or someone in their mid 60's, the choice is entirely up to the individual.

you could sit on the north for one season, and see if it suits, and if not go to the south in the second.

if you go to the south, you may never be able to get back, the 'home' will keep you there.

As people live increasingly longer there will be a new type of seating installed in a section of the South Stand which will be popular with our very old fans and any spares for the bigger, most important games.  Overspill without actually overspilling.

Commode you blue and white wizards!

• Haha 1