Ejected on the south stand

23 hours ago, Southowl said:

Your probably not far wrong. We were in the south yesterday and the atmosphere was terrible. The several people around us, including ourselves, who dared to shout, sing or show any kind of passion were frowned upon and told that sort of thing was more akin to the north stand. We travelled over 350 miles to be at the game only to be made unwelcome by our own fans.

Regardless to say we won't be going in the south again.

Will you change your username to ......owl so you are free to pick and choose?

• Haha 1

Have we had a serious reply yet? No? Well it is Owlstalk.

A friend of a friend was told by a friend (yes seriously) that he had been ejected from the South due to "unsuitable language" and that his season ticket was taken off him.  I believe he now has to contact the club.  Don't know what he said.

Hope that helps

• Thanks 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 hours ago, Striggy said:

A friend of a friend was told by a friend (yes seriously) that he had been ejected from the South due to "unsuitable language" and that his season ticket was taken off him.  I believe he now has to contact the club.  Don't know what he said.

Hope that helps

Programmes 2 quid !!!!!!

:Sid:   +  :Chansiri: = WTF:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Striggy said:

Hope that helps

Refused to pay contact less. :ph34r:

• Haha 5

On 06/04/2019 at 18:41, asteener1867 said:

Ejected..not ejaculated

On 07/04/2019 at 20:46, S36 OWL said:

I doubt anyone on the south still has it in them .

Oh, they've still got it in 'em alright.

Just can't manage to get it to come out.:wacko:

• Haha 1

On 07/04/2019 at 13:04, Southowl said:

Your probably not far wrong. We were in the south yesterday and the atmosphere was terrible. The several people around us, including ourselves, who dared to shout, sing or show any kind of passion were frowned upon and told that sort of thing was more akin to the north stand. We travelled over 350 miles to be at the game only to be made unwelcome by our own fans.

Regardless to say we won't be going in the south again.

That's ironic considering your username.

:duntmatter:

Guest mkowl
18 hours ago, Striggy said:

Hope that helps

I had best watch out, I sometimes forget and regress to Kop standard language instead of tutting loudly. 

Daft thing its the young lass must be 15 - 17 age bracket who sits a couple of seats away from me that as a full range of expletives when things go wrong on the pitch. 

12 hours ago, bradowl said:

Get thi sen on kop, everything is allowed, farting swearing, we even get the odd hanky panky between man and woman. :Sid:

We are campaigning for a South Section on the Rotherham Owls coach.  We are demanding a no fart area, and swearing to be banned and that packets of Worthies Originals and rugs are paid out of club funds.