Ejected on the south stand

10 minutes ago, Southowl said:

Your probably not far wrong. We were in the south yesterday and the atmosphere was terrible. The several people around us, including ourselves, who dared to shout, sing or show any kind of passion were frowned upon and told that sort of thing was more akin to the north stand. We travelled over 350 miles to be at the game only to be made unwelcome by our own fans.

Regardless to say we won't be going in the south again.

On a side note, we arrived early to take in the whole match day experience. I have to say the catering was a joke. The cheese burger we chose was cold, no cheese (had ran out!!) the bread was very dry and top it off there was no ketchup. Again we will be taking in the experience outside the ground and arrive just before kick off.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Mind, I only ever really saw him in 'George Hirst' and 'football violence' threads and there haven't been many of them of late.

He was a strange chap , was Geoffrey 

11 minutes ago, Southowl said:

On a side note, we arrived early to take in the whole match day experience. I have to say the catering was a joke. The cheese burger we chose was cold, no cheese (had ran out!!) the bread was very dry and top it off there was no ketchup. Again we will be taking in the experience outside the ground and arrive just before kick off.

Not happy then mate :Sid:

On a serious note though it's a joke in the ground.

18 minutes ago, Southowl said:

The cheese burger we chose was cold, no cheese (had ran out!!)

To be fair, it is difficult... if they have 100 burgers to sell, how are they to know how many cheese slices they would need. :ph34r:

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Southowl said:

Sounds fun packed going with you 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Southowl said:

Your probably not far wrong. We were in the south yesterday and the atmosphere was terrible. The several people around us, including ourselves, who dared to shout, sing or show any kind of passion were frowned upon and told that sort of thing was more akin to the north stand. We travelled over 350 miles to be at the game only to be made unwelcome by our own fans.

Regardless to say we won't be going in the south again.

Same with us.  My daughter was singing louder than the 50 people around us.  No willingness to even get out of their seats most of them.

2 hours ago, Southowl said:

Good i'll be able to read my book in peace.

lbary.jpg.32ea0d1e05008853a614c2689daca0d4.jpg

• Haha 2