Didn't Realise Villa Had Won Promotion Already?!?!?

Not just sour grapes from the weekend,but I took a profound disliking to villa back in the 90's over the two Atkinsons and Phil King etc.. 

There chairman has also kept this running by baing a complete conker over refusing to deal with us after we beat them and he threw a strop a few years ago. 

Nothing would give me solice for us failing to sneak into the playoffs than to see them fail, especially in a final at Wembley and get hammered by F. F. P next season and turn into relagation fodder, just my opinion, but as I said I don't like villa. 

Think a few of our players bottled it, as they have done in previous big games since chansiri came in. 

Fletcher missing the peno,

weetwood for their 2nd, 

palmer for their third 

we we need to be mentally for resilient 

1 hour ago, Rentaghost said:

Think a few of our players bottled it, as they have done in previous big games since chansiri came in. 

weetwood for their 2nd, 

palmer for their third 

Hmmm....interesting view

Guest addedtime
1 hour ago, Rentaghost said:

weetwood for their 2nd, 

palmer for their third 

Wouldn't say bottled....more like made mistakes. What with them being human beings and all that

15 minutes ago, jamthesun said:

I thought Villa played some good football first half and had more threat than us. They Didn’t have a kick in the second half until injury time. WEe still lacked real threat though.

Think we have expected our real threat to come from ff fore some time now but it just hasnt happened.

On 08/04/2019 at 08:35, addedtime said:

Wouldn't say bottled....more like made mistakes. What with them being human beings and all that

Call it what you will, but mistakes in crunch games that end up costing could be called bottling it.

When you know a player is capable of doing something technically then they fluff it because of pressure that’s a mental thing and it’s bottling it for me (all opinions of course). 

Based on that performance, Villa looked like a team which has momentum and is playing with confidence as a result. With only one really decent player.  It pains me to say it given who is there, but the top 3 are playing at a different level to the rest of us and Villa (like us) are someway short of this. Compare them to Leeds last night.