Wednesday - V - Aston Villa OMDT

6 hours ago, s73owl said:

Excellent read as per usual snoots old boy, cant make the match today, was on call last night and guess what? Yup I'm in work, currently sat on a loading bay in Birmingham waiting to get unloaded, make some noise for me today will you? 

Post some pics 73

Nowt better than a good unloading

lol

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, daleblue said:

Just got up, catching the 10.00 train, changing at Tamworth,  it will be full of Villa fans, hope they haven't pinched my seat, cos I can get very touchy, somebody could be wearing my hot chocolate.

Be interesting to listen to their views. 

Secretly. 

I once travelled from Kings Cross back to Sheffield for the game with West Ham, with Hammers fans all around me. They criticised Sheffield, our team, and our fans for 160 Miles.

Did I...

a. Stand up and loudly proclaim “Gi’ ower you cockney fackers.”

or

b. Sit there pretending to admire the countryside hoping to God none of them asked me a question.

• Haha 1

Really, really want to win this one.

Even my reasonable Villa supporting mate has got a chip on his shoulder. 

He signed up JT on 100k a week...

No, that was your stupid owner who did that. 

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I once travelled from Kings Cross back to Sheffield for the game with West Ham, with Hammers fans all around me. They criticised Sheffield, our team, and our fans for 160 Miles.

Did I...

or

b. Sit there pretending to admire the countryside hoping to God none of them asked me a question.

I'm going with...

c. I tried to convince them that Forestieri is much better on the left wing. Thing is, he wasn't even a professional by this point...*Twilight Zone music* 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Did I...

or

Travelled by train to Watford when we lost 4-0 and cars were smashed after the match.

On the way down a few Watford fans got on at Bletchley. One said to the other, do you think Sheffield will bring many?   Nah.

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'm going with...

c. I tried to convince them that Forestieri is much better on the left wing. Thing is, he wasn't even a professional by this point...*Twilight Zone music* 

Were you there?

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Norwich 2- 0 QPR  after 13 minutes in early game.

Really am surprised just how well Norwich are doing this season. I might be wrong but I don’t think they have spent that much money to achieve what they have so far?

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality omdt as per. Nice to see the significance of the fixture resonating with the landed gentry. Top hole! No waffle today, no tactical masterplans, no criticism of any of the lads, just non stop noise from minute one to minute 97. Thee biggest game of the season, bar none. Complete waste of time going to bed last night. This is too important. But, there are good omens around chez S6. Win & it's on.

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG

Just done me knob and bag wi this, so 6-0 for def. UTO.

bb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1