Wednesday - V - Aston Villa OMDT

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Its going to be a busy summer for us. 10 out of contract 

Sell the lot-club, players, ground, mega store, D-taxi’s, megastore, club cat. Give the fans a refund and encourage us all to take up a Crystal meth habit-more pleasurable and ultimately more productive use of money.

Disappointing, but we all know we're not good enough.

And do we want to lose another play-off? It would be worse than missing out on them.

All we need is another hangover, and at least Bruce will start next season with a clean slate.

With the start we had talk of the top six was bobbage.

Jesu, we were shipping 2 and 3 goals every game.

It's the financial constraints of next season which worry me.

It's ironic, we lavished brass on managers who've no pedigree of promotion, and the first time we get one he's got nowt to spend. lol

12 minutes ago, S6 Stroller said:

Seems kind of unimportant now, but how long did it take that absolute f***cking jebend commentating on ifollow to say what had actually f***cking happened? Useless tw***t.

Season over but Villa have been flattered by that score. 

The guy commentating with Jon. I thought he was fine as a fill in for Rob.

13 minutes ago, heppers said:

The season is not over yet.

We may still get to witness and United capitulation in the play offs. That's nearly as good as promotion.

If that happens, it will be a grim scenario for them.

All that expectation and then nothing at the end of it.

And the strong possibility of losing their manager.

Without Pep, they'd be mid-table at best, and then add a hangover into the equation too.

We know all about that.

If I'm honest, I'm not too sorry that we've avoided the play-offs.

Qualifying for them means nothing.

You've got to win them.

And this Owls side isn't good enough to do that, unfoirtunately.

hard to knock 'em after that performance...controlled the game  after the first 20 minutes...The second half they didn't have a kick until injury time..Then THAT happens...Its football I suppose..but theres little you can do about it, and tbh no-one was really at fault...Fletcher...He runs his socks off, he takes some reight hammer...I just say "Hard luck mate" with the penalty..

I don't think Iorfa going off had any effect..He was a bit shaky...Fox was sound enough..Boyd created the goal, but I reckon should have been subbed at half time..

Just simply bad luck

Having had chance to calm down and reflect on the match as a whole, we were quite good. We forced them back on their back foot, we had positive possession, Bannon was superb. 

Got hit on the sucker punch. Lots of positives to take from this match for the future. 

• Thanks 1