Wednesday - V - Aston Villa OMDT

Great OMDT again, Snoots. Love the sense of an ongoing saga. Like something from the war designed to imbue a sense of continuity and stability in times that could turn too exciting and dangerous at any minute:laugh:. Highlight of my Saturday morning.

• Haha 1

Just got up, catching the 10.00 train, changing at Tamworth,  it will be full of Villa fans, hope they haven't pinched my seat, cos I can get very touchy, somebody could be wearing my hot chocolate.

Be interesting to listen to their views. 

Secretly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

if I’m honest I think the play off hunt will end today ... am I bothered ? Not really . After enduring clueless Carlos and hapless Jos , Bruce is a breath of fresh air . 

2/1 to them I think with season ticket in place next year to go again 

Hope you're wrong and we play the best game of the Season. 

Nervous today. Villa have some real quality in their team. We are going to have to be at our very best today. We need a win simple as that, all these draws could kill our play off hopes. I’m sure also Bruce would love to get one over on Villa for that awful way he was treated by them. Come on Wednesday!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, s73owl said:

Excellent read as per usual snoots old boy, cant make the match today, was on call last night and guess what? Yup I'm in work, currently sat on a loading bay in Birmingham waiting to get unloaded, make some noise for me today will you? 

At a sperm bank ?

:Sid:

• Haha 4

Guest everydays_wednesday

Not sure which is more depressing......

Dooom

57 today

Missing game as in Valencia

Still...could be worse....could be a blade !

Come on Wednesday 2-1 Hector and Fletch.

Spiffing yarn as ever Snoots old thing! Abaht time Doom wrote summat worth posting on ‘ere. In fact he’d be well advised to read a few of our regular contributors to get the idea of how it’s done. I’m thinking a journo masterclass from Costello, Asteener and the like might make a nice birthday present for him.:laugh:

Oh, and we will have another clean sheet today, score more than them and win. Going for 2-0 with Hooper and Fletcher on the score sheet. Ref will be on our side for a change and one of theirs to be sent off late on after a Rugby tackle on Forestieri, Hooper converts from the spot to make it 2.

Make some noise today people (rustle your Werthers bags to a deafening crescendo) nothing to lose, no moaning, get behind the team. Jobs a good ‘un! Come on you Blue and White Undefeated Wizaaaards! UTO 

Brilliant omdt as ever, thanks. 

I'm just sat after my 13th 12 hour night shift on the bounce having a coffee before I bike home, and it was just the tonic. Given the potg price's I need to keep getting the nights in!! :duntmatter:

But first match at home since the pig's, and it's me and my two eldest girl's attending today and I'm totally buzzing!! Just the dog to walk, get showered and then we are out for a bottomless brunch pre-match, whatever the chuff that is! But the girls have assured me I will be full of limitless fizzy booze before I watch us smash these yellow teethed bin dipper's.

Life has certainly changed since I started coming with me dad and brother in 1986!! I don't know if brunch was even a word then, and I never saw my old fella with a glass off fizzy wine!!

But sleep deprived and probably a bit a bit manic, I'm right up for it today, hope the boys are to!!

UTO's

tenor.gif

• Like 5