Wednesday - V - Aston Villa OMDT

Excellent post again Sir.

When I Need You, you’re always there to get me in the mood for the game. More Than I Can say in fact.

I’m  in the mood for trouncing them tomorrow.  

Anyway, it will be a tight game I’m sure but I do think we will win and carry on the unlikely play off push for another week.

Come on you Blue and White Wizards.

• Like 2

Well done and thanks MiLord.

I missed the debaclé ( game) last season with the bent (ridiculous) ref and the cheating (gamesmanship) of the opposites and I think for that reason I've not really been able to get over it.

So I feel a bit daunted by AV tomorrow.

I'd like a win, Heart 2-1 but Head 1-2.

UTO

• Like 1

Doom is guilty of being an average "I'm being kind" journo.....however, you can't justifiably criticise people for speaking facts and the truth nor can you opt to brush it under the carpet, however ugly.

Thanks Snoots. "When I need you" you're always there with the OMDT....."I can't stop Lovin You"....WTF WTF:

I reckon Villa are a "One Man Band"...... Stop Grealish at all cost.

Bruce has fired up the lads, they have "Thunder in their Heart".

3 points Wednesday and  "You make me feel like dancing"

Enough already.....I actually saw Leo Sayer live once, here in NZ of all places.......

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 4

Stop press. Owlstalk has made the Birmingham papers. And Costello 77’s got a sweary quote in there... he will be getting banned again for reputational risk damage to the site.WTF:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/muck-nettles-what-sheffield-wednesday-16080901

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Snoots & Stubbs the new Sheridan & Palmer - ok so I exaggerate a little - pretty good pairing all the same

I'm going for a narrow 2-1 Owls victory in a tight cat n mouse game

Don't care who scores, or how so long as get 1 more than them!

UTO WTID WAWAW

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Stop press. Owlstalk has made the Birmingham papers. And Costello 77’s got a sweary quote in there... he will be getting banned again for reputational risk damage to the site.WTF:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/muck-nettles-what-sheffield-wednesday-16080901

Costello's werther's original comment got in there.  lol

Get in.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Its win out from now on, it is as simple as that. It is tremendous that as we enter the final few games, we are even in a position where the playoffs are still technically achievable. With our remaining games, the final fixture aside, almost exclusively against teams in and around us and above us, our fate is well and truly in our own hands.

Villa are on a great run, and to achieve a victory is not going to be easy, but I genuinely believe we will win, our stars are aligning, players coming back from injury, giving us more options, and a steely determination runs through the side. While there is still hope, then we can all believe.

I am really looking forward to later today, and reckon we will win 2-1.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Its win out from now on, it is as simple as that. It is tremendous that as we enter the final few games, we are even in a position where the playoffs are still technically achievable. With our remaining games, the final fixture aside, almost exclusively against teams in and around us and above us, our fate is well and truly in our own hands.

Villa are on a great run, and to achieve a victory is not going to be easy, but I genuinely believe we will win, our stars are aligning, players coming back from injury, giving us more options, and a steely determination runs through the side. While there is still hope, then we can all believe.

I am really looking forward to later today, and reckon we will win 2-1.

Same here, and I'd celebrate for the whole of next week, if Reach scores the first, from about 30 yards out, and Fletcher scores the winner, via an overhead-kick.  Might be 3-1 as Nuhiu knocks around in front of the net. 

• Like 2

Excellent read as per usual snoots old boy, cant make the match today, was on call last night and guess what? Yup I'm in work, currently sat on a loading bay in Birmingham waiting to get unloaded, make some noise for me today will you? 

• Like 4

Love the tiny footnote Snoots.

Really looking forward to this. Desperately want to see Hooper and Fletcher in a front two. Hope that’s what Bruce does. 

Love to think that we have FF and Joao as later options.

A win today takes us to Fantasy Island, ready to face Forest needing a win to possibly take us 6th or only one point away.

Promises to be a top game. I’m optimistic. 

2-1 nail-biter.