Bruce Bulletpoints - Villa

image.png.e0f2c1089ef1da2c5bb373e75622166e.pnglol

• Without question it’s a defining week for a lot I would think, Three games in a week, it will be defining and it’s all to play for – fantastic.

• I think all of the games are must win now, if we’re realistic with the teams we are playing, I think we need to win them all.

• There are one or two twists or turns for sure, all we can do is try and do what we’ve done in the last few weeks and keep the momentum going and keep ourselves in there.

• Unfortunately, we are running out of games. We have still got a chance but I’ve said all along, it’s only a small one. We must try and keep on going and you never know.

• There are a lot of teams competing for two places, if we’re being realistic, and this is the tickly bit and we’ll see all sorts of results.The Championship will always throw up a few because that’s the nature of the division.”

TEAM NEWS:

• Steven Fletcher - I expect be fit, which is good news

• Aarons  Is the only one who is a slight doubt is , everyone else is fit which can only be a good thing for us.

•  Kieran Lee has trained all week.That is a delight for him. It’s too early for him to play in any competitive game yet but he’s trained all week which is good to see for all the squad. It’s good to see him back. We have edged him into it, he’s been out a long, long time.

• Hooper, Winnall and Forestieri have trained all week so they will be involved.

• Lazaar has trained all week but it will be too early for him to go in tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.e0f2c1089ef1da2c5bb373e75622166e.pnglol

• There are a lot of teams competing for two places, if we’re being realistic, and this is the tickly bit and we’ll see all sorts of results.

Did he really say this Snoots ?

Or are you a touch Dodd ery with the keyboard 

kendodd__85797__39450.1354626702.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Did he really say this Snoots ?

Or are you a touch Dodd ery with the keyboard 

kendodd__85797__39450.1354626702.jpg

Loves a tickly old Bruce.

It's his version of squeak isn't it.

I'm wondering if Fergie trademarked squeaky bumped time.

Either way,  I think tickle has got legs.

Just looking at all the quality we've had injured. I does make you wonder where might have been with them around. 

• Haha 1