Reporting a pair of swimming goggles being thrown tho FFS

:Sid:

1 hour ago, Owl999 said:

No ordinary pair, a spiky pair lol 

WTF is a "SPIKY" pair of swimming goggles. WTF:

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

We got the police accompanied bus back from the ground to Stoke city centre last week and a (rather attractive female) copper was saying how we’d been the best behaved fans at the Bet365 all season

I saw the 3 buses and about 10 cop cars bikes riot vans about 5 mins walk away from the terrace pub ,were they expecting us to be like millwall weeds or the pigs? 

16 minutes ago, Stoop said:

The star get more and more desperate these days. My favourite is when they do a post match interview with a player, and divide it up to fill about 3 or 4 articles during the week

when jos was here it was divided up for a month then repeated as nowt came from his mouth or the club. all change now under bruce complete opposite he is so media friendly ,even have regular pics/training videos now 2. 

38 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I don’t disagree with the article - we do have a number of tools following us. But so does every club. Just seems a bit strange that’s it’s only our fans getting negative press...

Good point. Did the Stir cover the pig fans waiting outside to attack the Brizzle fans last weekend?

I don’t often read the Stir so they may have covered it, and probably justified it as their fans showing pashun.

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Those incidents are all pathetic, invading the pitch v Rotherham ffs. Get a life Dom.

If the club have requested an article to bring attention to the issue fair enough, though I am not sure why the Star would agree to this without referencing the fact the club want attention drawing to it -  what would they get out of this other than negative publicity - as this thread highlights? Also, the article is written under the heading of 'Dom Howson's Sheffield Wednesday column' which suggests it is more about his opinion than a news-based article. 

Either way, the article should at least stick to the incidents that were genuine issues - there was no real entering the pitch to any extent that created any disorder problems at Rotherham, not really more than you would expect when any club scores an injury time goal against a local rival, certainly not worthy of including in a derogatory news article.

57 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I don’t disagree with the article - we do have a number of tools following us. But so does every club. Just seems a bit strange that’s it’s only our fans getting negative press...

I bet he's not mentioned Bristol City fans getting attacked leaving bramall lane last Saturday. 

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

**** me its hardly green street. Just usual antics that happen all the time everywhere. Joke article. 

Exactly, the powers that be will be reporting on fans shouting naughty words and if they aren't sat on their hands for 90 minutes. 

3 hours ago, jonesy87shef said:

I do understand the irony that I may be accused of spreading negativity by sharing his article, but I’m fed up of his bullsh*t.

I’m not one for thinking people have an agenda, but why is he so negative about us persistently. Something like a dozen games undefeated under our new manager, an unlikely playoff push on the cards, yet he feels the need to put the club down.

You can’t argue the things he mentions are out of order, but they’ve been reported and covered before and there is a small minority of idiots at every club. United fans fighting Bristol fans at the weekend is ignored and thus garbage is dug up. Why concentrate on us before one of our biggest matches of the season and not other Yorkshire clubs.

My only assumption is he does it for attention and views.

Article copy and pasted below. Don’t want to hurt anyone’s eyes with that clickbait rubbish that is the Star website.

Maybe the dickheads should be reported and got rid of