Has Chansiri Got A Secret Plan To Free Money Up For Next Season.

16 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Know what you mean mate but I bought old 'B' shares when we were bottom of old 3 rd Division.

With 10% discount on my season tickets then I got my money back after a few years.

And it provided capital to get us outta that mess and was a springboard for our accent.

Brucey needs a similar scheme now as next season - Championship even weaker - he could get us up.  

Think next season the championship will be the weakest in years as Cardiff Huddersfield and Fulham look likely to be coming down. No major name who are awash with premier league money.

On 03/04/2019 at 12:23, toppOwl said:

I'm sure I heard that with Rhodes that we are paying in installments of approx £3m a season, this will already be shown in the accounts as a debit so selling him won't really alter much with regards to P&S, I know this was the case last season, not sure with another season gone if its still the case.

Yeah you pay over the length of the contract. So selling him doesn't help unless we get at least what we paid - which we wont. Thats why we want to loan him for a loan fee that covers our costs plus his wages paid up for that season. 

On 03/04/2019 at 13:19, room0035 said:

If Carlsberg did bailing out a football chairman

Sheffield Wednesday announce a 5 year sponsorship deal for naming rights to their Hillsborough stadium with the Thai Food Group - a company that owns John West and is also 20% owned by DC uncle. 

The details of the deal are sketching but early report suggest the figures involved are an 8 figure sum.

Research TUF and it's shareholders. 

16 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

Yeah you pay over the length of the contract. So selling him doesn't help unless we get at least what we paid - which we wont. Thats why we want to loan him for a loan fee that covers our costs plus his wages paid up for that season. 

Rhodes cost a reported £8m fee and we signed him on a 4 year deal so each season we have him we amortise £2m of his of his cost in the accounts. We also have to pay his salary which again was reported to be £40,000 a week, + employers NIC + Pension + whatever other employment bonuses were agreed this will probably be in the region of £2m a season.

So each year Rhodes cost us £4m in the accounts. This season we loaned him out with a fee and 100% coverage of this salary which hopefully will have covered most of the £4m for this season. Next season he has less than 12 months in contract so if we can sell him for more than £2m we will show a profit in this years accounts as we won't have to pay his salary as he will be employed elsewhere. Over the whole deal we will have lost money on him but if we can sell him for more than £2m before the season starts the club will be in a better position. I hope either Norwich or someone else takes a punt on him and DC realises that any offers over 32m will be good fore the club. But if we value him at £4m+ then he will sit out the remainder of his final year and cost us £4m for the season.

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Rhodes cost a reported £8m fee and we signed him on a 4 year deal so each season we have him we amortise £2m of his of his cost in the accounts. We also have to pay his salary which again was reported to be £40,000 a week, + employers NIC + Pension + whatever other employment bonuses were agreed this will probably be in the region of £2m a season.

So each year Rhodes cost us £4m in the accounts. This season we loaned him out with a fee and 100% coverage of this salary which hopefully will have covered most of the £4m for this season. Next season he has less than 12 months in contract so if we can sell him for more than £2m we will show a profit in this years accounts as we won't have to pay his salary as he will be employed elsewhere. Over the whole deal we will have lost money on him but if we can sell him for more than £2m before the season starts the club will be in a better position. I hope either Norwich or someone else takes a punt on him and DC realises that any offers over 32m will be good fore the club. But if we value him at £4m+ then he will sit out the remainder of his final year and cost us £4m for the season.

I really want Rhodes to do well here...but I'd reluctantly trade at 32m.

• Haha 4