Toast of London vs Alan Partridge

@owlstalk

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

GET OUT

My list of top 10 comedy series is made out of 9 British and 1 Irish show. Both Toast of London & Alan Partridge don't come close 😇

When I 1st watched Ep1 of Toast I thought it was odd and whacky. What's that all about?

Then I started watching the rest and found it all rather funny. Couldn't stop watching and laughing.

Million times better than Friends

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edmontonowl said:

When I 1st watched Ep1 of Toast I thought it was odd and whacky. What's that all about?

Then I started watching the rest and found it all rather funny. Couldn't stop watching and laughing.

Million times better than Friends

Watching other Matt Berry's work I decided to give Toast another chance (certainly more than just one episode).

Btw. If you are to compare British comedy series to Friends it must be Coupling (always Coupling without any exception) 😇

10 hours ago, malek said:

Watched first episode of Toast of London some time ago and found it poor so didn't watch any more.

Reading this thread I decided to give Year of the Rabbit chance and I really liked it. setting and atmosphere are great and premise so silly that it is enjoyable.

Right now I'm watching What We Do in the Shadows and I'm liking it a lot.

unfortunately Year of the Rabbit won’t be returning for a second season. Very disappointed.