When Lazaar is back

14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

In our last 8 games.

Iorfa - scored 3 and made 1. From full-back!

Reach - scored 2 and made 3.

Won 4 Drawn 4.

And some of us want to drop one or both????

Did you see Reach yesterday?

If he is fit play him, if he still carrying an injury (strapped up) like on Satdi then drop him.

Can’t believe some of these posts 

Palmer is one of our few 100% match fit players and has been outstanding since Jos left yet some would leave him out to play somebody who has played a handful of games this season and is trying to come back from an hamstring injury.

15 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Can’t believe some of these posts 

Palmer is one of our few 100% match fit players and has been outstanding since Jos left yet some would leave him out to play somebody who has played a handful of games this season and is trying to come back from an hamstring injury.

Totally agree.

Historically, Ive never been Palmer’s biggest fan but his upturn in form this season has been unbelievable. He keeps his place in this team without doubt whether it’s right or left back. 

I’d say Palmer is the most vulnerable, Iorfa is much more dynamic and just bring something else we don’t have to the table.

I wouldn’t rush Lazaar back in as Palmer is doing a steady job, but steady as he is him being there gives us very little to speak of going forward

4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

In our last 8 games.

Iorfa - scored 3 and made 1. From full-back!

Reach - scored 2 and made 3.

Won 4 Drawn 4.

And some of us want to drop one or both????

Seems some on here will slate Reach no matter what he does. They will only realise what he brings to the tesm when hes gone.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

For me Palmer has filled in admirably, but for me maybe better used as cover for hutch in dm if injured, or if we rest Iorfa, both positions he's naturally used to. 

Bringng a natural left footer back in at left back makes sense as it brings fluidity and balance in allowing us to be more fluid. 

Definatley be capable for me and with his new found energy levels and consistency would hopefully be a fat better option than Joey as you say. 

15 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Seems some on here will slate Reach no matter what he does. They will only realise what he brings to the tesm when hes gone.

Personally never slagged off Reach (or any of our players come to that), think Reach is one of our better players, but he could definitely do with a couple of matches rest, he looked very off the pace against Stoke.

2 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Personally never slagged off Reach (or any of our players come to that), think Reach is one of our better players, but he could definitely do with a couple of matches rest, he looked very off the pace against Stoke.

Carrying a knock seems to be the consensus. Carried the only attcking threat we have had from midfield for most of the season  . Could well be due a rest but doubt its coming if Aarons is injured and Matias is the other option available.

Edited by ZicoSterland2

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I’d say Reach is pretty much our player of the season and delivered a goals and assists return befitting a top midfielder in this league.

Clearly some folks don’t like him because he’s a bit posh

Sell him to someone like Huddersfield for a decent fee and get rid of our embargo issues. United cash in at the right time, something we never seem to have done.