Fernando The Observer

he has been found not guilty in a court of law. case dismissed . but sadly we live in a country what has smashing some1s skull up as a non prison offence ,abh,gbh etc etc as lesser offences .the facts remain he is not guilty but in years to come we will be hung for saying a stupid comment ,we have all said daft things in the heat of the moment in our lifes ive never used the n or b word though or any racist comment but 1 slip of the tongue and they want to crush you and finish you. if the fa charges him I hope he takes the fa to court as he has been found not guilty. just lets get on with our lives for god sake 

18 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

he has been found not guilty in a court of law. case dismissed . but sadly we live in a country what has smashing some1s skull up as a non prison offence ,abh,gbh etc etc as lesser offences .the facts remain he is not guilty but in years to come we will be hung for saying a stupid comment ,we have all said daft things in the heat of the moment in our lifes ive never used the n or b word though or any racist comment but 1 slip of the tongue and they want to crush you and finish you. if the fa charges him I hope he takes the fa to court as he has been found not guilty. just lets get on with our lives for god sake 

I use the "n" letter all the time along with "gg" and "i' add a "r" and throw in a "e" . Can't see what all the fuss is about but I appreciate ginger haired people may not like it.

• Haha 1

A journalist trying to make a story out of nothing. obviously upset with result. no comparison with terry case he admitted using racist term. FF said he did not and as was swearing in Spanish unlikely he would have inserted that word. in addition ff ad been on receiving end of some diabolical treatment from Mansfield defenders who have reputation for this type of stuff and have had players sent off since for rough stuff. We had diverse team including a black manager who said report was rubbish. JL was someone who had no difficulty putting someone out to grass and if FF had done something racist certain he would have been shown no mercy. Why dredge up other incidents is beyond me which have nothing to do with this incident. our team on the whole are mild mannered and incident at end of game was down to wild behaviour of some Mansfield players and some Wednesday players did well to restrain themselves. 

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

The FA want to look at the incident? 

Send them the full match video and let them sort out all the other misdemeanours that took place over 95 minutes. 

Exactly Snooty.

There is a case for bringing charges against Mansfield players for violent conduct and there is video and photographic evidence to back it up.

Best if the authorities look into the incidents in the whole match and base their findings on real evidence and not here say.

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Guardian is the worst paper in England. By a mile.

No. The worst is either the Daily Mail or the Daily Express. They’re both manuals on how to be offensive to others and how to be offended if something doesn’t fall within your narrow-minded way of thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/04/2019 at 07:55, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

They most definitely are.

Nonsense.

Every side has an agenda, whether they're consciously avoided or not, but you'd have to be quite insane to think that the mainstream papers on the right aren't actively engaging with the worrying process of releasing fake news into the wild. It's practically their entire modus operandi.

15 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Nonsense.

Every side has an agenda, whether they're consciously avoided or not, but you'd have to be quite insane to think that the mainstream papers on the right aren't actively engaging with the worrying process of releasing fake news into the wild. It's practically their entire modus operandi.

Well you’d actually have to be ‘ quite insane ‘ to think that there arent fake news stories being spread by left wing media sources as well.