The penny has finally dropped on here.

The team is far more important than one player, no matter who it is or how talented. 

We can compete and get promoted without FF. 

Complete mis-management not to sell him when he had a significant value.

Will the Club ever learn????

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

The FA/EFL are a private business.

They must surely be flirting with the wrong side of employment law with their non legal judge/jury bodge of a disciplinary arm.

I was thinking that, you would expect a decent barrister could tie the FA disciplinary committee up in knots if they try to mete out a punishment for a word on word allegation?

2 minutes ago, Big Rons Hairspray said:

I was thinking that, you would expect a decent barrister could tie the FA disciplinary committee up in knots if they try to mete out a punishment for a word on word allegation?

The blades lass said that the enquiry ..in her case...belittled her own barrister.

51 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That was my interpretation...

Look, some people need to accept that, if the FA bring a charge against him, there is a reasonable chance that he will be found guilty.

That's because the FAs threshold for proof is on the balance of probabilities, as opposed to beyond reasonable doubt. That means the threshold for finding someone guilty is less than a criminal case. 

That's not saying Nando said anything (only he and the other bloke know), but, considering the current climate, I'd be pretty surprised if he's not hit with a ban/fine. 

But even on the balance of probabilities there has to be more evidence than one persons word against another's, that's just a 50-50 split, so on the balance of probabilities there is not enough evidence either way

1 minute ago, the third man said:

But even on the balance of probabilities there has to be more evidence than one persons word against another's, that's just a 50-50 split, so on the balance of probabilities there is not enough evidence either way

That might be the case.

Let's hope so. 

4 hours ago, manicowl said:

I've just read this report and to be honest if he's said what they're saying he has there's no place for him at the club as far as I'm concerned. He cost £3 million and to be frank we've had £3 million's worth of football out of him. Hasn't been fit for two years and he just seems like more trouble than he's worth a lot of the time. Daniel Taylor is by a mile the best football journalist working in this country today, he's not going to make this sort of thing up just for clicks.

I am ambivalent towards FF, but don’t share your regard for Taylor to be honest. 

3 hours ago, the third man said:

Pearce says FF is a racist...no evidence except his word for it

FF says Pearce is a liar...no evidence except his word for it

Where do you go in law?

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Pearce says FF is a racist...no evidence except his word for it

FF says Pearce is a liar...no evidence except his word for it

Where do you go in law?

Nowhere, already been found innocent on the beyond a reasonable doubt test, so without more evidence to push the 50-50, one word against the other, to at lease 51-49 against FF, in the balance of probabilities route that should be the end of it

48 minutes ago, the third man said:

Nowhere, already been found innocent on the beyond a reasonable doubt test, so without more evidence to push the 50-50, one word against the other, to at lease 51-49 against FF, in the balance of probabilities route that should be the end of it

Or 52 - 48 ..... a bit like Brexit really!

5 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Or 52 - 48 ..... a bit like Brexit really!

54 minutes ago, the third man said:

Hope not or it could drag on for years

Ive got a treble on.

Revoke Article 50

UK win Eurovision 

Owls promotion

Im not optimistic unless Fletcher stays fit and Bucks Fizz reunite.