I've purchased it on ifollow via vpn but I'm getting the following message despite owlstalk being totally disabled

An ad-blocker has been detected, which is preventing playback. Please disable the ad-blocker and refresh the page to try again.

3 minutes ago, evaD said:

I've purchased it on ifollow via vpn but I'm getting the following message despite owlstalk being totally disabled

An ad-blocker has been detected, which is preventing playback. Please disable the ad-blocker and refresh the page to try again.

You disable the ad-blocker and refresh and then it says you logged in twice and are blocked and miss the game trying to contact their customer support, that's why I gave up on "legit" iFollow a long time ago. IPTV FTW.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Yep. Having similar issues. Removed ad-block all together. Cleared cache and cookies. Nothing works.

Did you get a refund?

@uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁

Edited by evaD

20 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

No luck on mine yet - only game to not work

Tbf if one doesn't work on this one it's the Wednesday game!! Hopefully it'll sort itself out. 

3 minutes ago, evaD said:

Yep. Having similar issues. Removed ad-block all together. Cleared cache and cookies. Nothing works.

Did you get a refund?

@uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁

Why is 'ad-block' without the hyphen a filtered word?! It gets changed to 'owlstalk'.

I edited it three times. Thought I was going loopy

No worries here in sunny Vilnius, Lithuania.

It's that good, it's taking my mind off my lovely girlfriend walking around our rented apartment half naked whilst she gets ready for dinner.

6 minutes ago, evaD said:

Did you get a refund?

@uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁

I did not, their customer support is severely lacking, this was a purchase for a single game as a tester to see if I'd get the full year, nope to that.

1 minute ago, evaD said:

Why is 'ad-block' without the hyphen a filtered word?! It gets changed to 'owlstalk'.

I edited it three times. Thought I was going loopy

People blocking ads = reduced ad revenues.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

No worries here in sunny Vilnius, Lithuania.

It's that good, it's taking my mind off my lovely girlfriend walking around our rented apartment half naked whilst she gets ready for dinner.

Think my VPN is broken, can’t see any pics mate!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

Bit juddery but working here

4F2AE5DB-DBE3-4B57-BCB6-9B35387364FE.jpeg

Was one of those books written by most fans after Joss played no strikers up front at Millwall?

1 minute ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

I did not, their customer support is severely lacking, this was a purchase for a single game as a tester to see if I'd get the full year, nope to that.

People blocking ads = reduced ad revenues.

Yeah just an odd thing to filter on here. Thanks anyway, will try get in touch with them and see what they say

Mine is working on IPTV but it's very juddery and the commentary is crap.  Commentator keeps referencing Stoke+ which might explain some people not getting it on iFollow.

5 minutes ago, eccentric owl said:

Its playing now on my ifollow section on iptv

Which game number?

Just now, The Dukeries Owl said:

Which game number?

• Thanks 1

Best way to figure out which channel we are on is to look at the fixtures and just count them.  They are in alphabetical order and the iFollow channels just correspond. 

Just now, mattitheowl said:

Sorry mate, I've been watching it since the 3rd minute but my Owlstalk post timed out :Sid:

• Haha 1

have we kicked off again yet? just got a nice shot.of the outside of the stadium 

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

have we kicked off again yet? just got a nice shot.of the outside of the stadium 

Same here.  We kicked off about 5 mins ago but someone hasn't turned it back on clearly.