Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

To all those who are celebrating Bristol city’s goal, give your head a wobble. I really couldn’t give a flying f*ck about that rabble. 

Why does it matter? If we celebrate Bristol scoring or ipswich or Bolton or anyone. We can't control results except our own.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

To all those who are celebrating Bristol city’s goal, give your head a wobble. I really couldn’t give a flying f*ck about that rabble. 

So you don’t feel any different when we play them then?!

Give over. Any fan stating they’re not bothered about how well our rivals are doing needs to give their head a wobble. 

2 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

So you don’t feel any different when we play them then?!

Give over. Any fan stating they’re not bothered about how well our rivals are doing needs to give their head a wobble. 

Bristol C  are our rivals not that lot 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

Not the worst result in the world. Not many teams will beat Stoke between now and the end of the season. Always thought Bristol City would get something at the Laneabau today as they were never going to do us a favour. Personally I think West Brom might yet sneak in the Top 2? As for us nothing's changed we still have to beat the teams around us to stand a chance of the play-offs and things will fluctuate after each round of fixtures. I still think we'll go close if not actually get in the Top 6?

FT 0-0

I will take that. 

Hard fought point gained imo.  Stoke are certainly no pushovers, tough side to play against.  They have plenty of quality and expensive players all over the park.

Not a disaster for me.  As long as we didn't lose.  If we draw the tough away games, win the home ones, we will be right in the mixer.  

Happy with the clean sheet.  Great to see Hutchinson back in the side and that his injury was nothing too serious.   Hoops is back, great news and could be massive for us going into the final stretch of the season.  Another huge positive was having Nando back in the side.  He will certainly feel much more relaxed after the whole mansfield fiasco.  

Unlucky that we last Aarons before ko, hopefully it is nothing serious.  

Big game coming up now against Villa at home.  Definitely a six pointer.  We simply have to win.  

All in all, the playoffs is still on imo.  Still plenty of points to play for, and knowing Wednesday, it may very well go down to the last game of the season.

Still unbeaten.  Lets keep the run going.  

HAve a nice evening all,

Onwards and upwardss

UTO!!

• Like 3