Jump to content
Beholder

"The big news for the fans is that Hooper is back"!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

It's the giddyness and feel good factor... enjoy it while you can mate..

 

When he bangs that third goal in, Go GO  Hooper Man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Bruce said that there is only outside chance of him playing today, why is everyone so convinced that he is playing? 

This is owlstalk, say it on owlstalk & it will happen. We said we'd get into the playoffs & the miracle is about to happen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/03/2019 at 09:42, Miffed said:

Cant be.... Posters on here said he would never play again. Same with Hutchinson.


Just wait until Kieran Lee is back and we will have a full house.

 

I was told it would be unlikely they'd be able to play at this level over a year ago about hooper and lee during CC's time and if you look at the time it's taken spanning seasons  it certainly was serious recurring problem for both of them and us 

 

couldn't be more pleased that they are training again and if they get to contribute we may see just how good we could be 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

Yes i think the OP has every right too have a pop.. 

The doom and gloomers add a negativity to situations that demotivates and hinders momentum for our club at root level. Here. 

im totally in favour of anyone expressing an opinion however I feel some post negative comments for attention rather than contributing to what is generally a buoyant forum.

Positivity breeds positivity.

Negativity breeds negativity.

 

By that logic the op is spreading negativity by having a pop, therefore breeding negativity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.2063502b2598e8d4bd55e96640843821.png

 

Jam or custard doughnut. That's the big question here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.2063502b2598e8d4bd55e96640843821.png

 

Jam or custard doughnut. That's the big question here.

He's the only player who can turn a defender without the need to actually turn .... somebody's getting " the arse" soon.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's the only player who can turn a defender without the need to actually turn .... somebody's getting " the arse" soon.

 

He might have the best arris use since Mark Hughes 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

He might have the best arris use since Mark Hughes 

Yes..the prototype.

Unless..Sam and Frank at Bolton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yes..the prototype.

Unless..Sam and Frank at Bolton?

 

They reckon Puskas of the great Hungarian side was useful in the arris hold off. 

 

Speaking of Bolton though Kevin Davies made a terrific career out of having a strong arris. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

They reckon Puskas of the great Hungarian side was useful in the arris hold off. 

 

Speaking of Bolton though Kevin Davies made a terrific career out of having a strong arris. 

Off of..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steelowl said:

 

I was told it would be unlikely they'd be able to play at this level over a year ago about hooper and lee during CC's time and if you look at the time it's taken spanning seasons  it certainly was serious recurring problem for both of them and us 

 

couldn't be more pleased that they are training again and if they get to contribute we may see just how good we could be 

I think this time they have been allowed to heal

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dkenyonqfc2 said:

I think this time they have been allowed to heal

 

yep hopefully

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

They reckon Puskas of the great Hungarian side was useful in the arris hold off. 

 

Speaking of Bolton though Kevin Davies made a terrific career out of having a strong arris. 

Comes in handy then !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

They reckon Puskas of the great Hungarian side was useful in the arris hold off. 

 

Speaking of Bolton though Kevin Davies made a terrific career out of having a strong arris. 

The greatest arse I’ve seen in action was Dalglish

Edited by NYCOWL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

The greatest arse I’ve seen in action was Dalgleish.

 

The Swedish lass I was with last night would take some beating tbh.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYCOWL said:

The greatest arse I’ve seen in action was Dalglish

 

Double arris.

His was great.

And he really was one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sonofbert2 said:

 

The Swedish lass I was with last night would take some beating tbh.

 

You say that SOB, but do you really think she's ever been taken from behind by a 14 stone centre half? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ANDY said:

 

Hooper and fessi in the squad!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mycroft needs to see what a proper bus looks like..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...