"The big news for the fans is that Hooper is back"!

On 29/03/2019 at 09:42, Miffed said:

Cant be.... Posters on here said he would never play again. Same with Hutchinson.

Just wait until Kieran Lee is back and we will have a full house.

I was told it would be unlikely they'd be able to play at this level over a year ago about hooper and lee during CC's time and if you look at the time it's taken spanning seasons  it certainly was serious recurring problem for both of them and us 

couldn't be more pleased that they are training again and if they get to contribute we may see just how good we could be 

14 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

Yes i think the OP has every right too have a pop.. 

The doom and gloomers add a negativity to situations that demotivates and hinders momentum for our club at root level. Here. 

im totally in favour of anyone expressing an opinion however I feel some post negative comments for attention rather than contributing to what is generally a buoyant forum.

Positivity breeds positivity.

Negativity breeds negativity.

By that logic the op is spreading negativity by having a pop, therefore breeding negativity. 

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yes..the prototype.

Unless..Sam and Frank at Bolton?

They reckon Puskas of the great Hungarian side was useful in the arris hold off. 

Speaking of Bolton though Kevin Davies made a terrific career out of having a strong arris. 

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

I was told it would be unlikely they'd be able to play at this level over a year ago about hooper and lee during CC's time and if you look at the time it's taken spanning seasons  it certainly was serious recurring problem for both of them and us 

couldn't be more pleased that they are training again and if they get to contribute we may see just how good we could be 

I think this time they have been allowed to heal

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

They reckon Puskas of the great Hungarian side was useful in the arris hold off. 

Speaking of Bolton though Kevin Davies made a terrific career out of having a strong arris. 

The greatest arse I’ve seen in action was Dalglish

Edited by NYCOWL