L**ds Tickets

How come we have only been allocated less than 1,500 when we have been selling

out nearly all away grounds this season, was hoping to go to this one, but as I don't have

enough priority points, I wont be able to get one till they go on sale to just season tickets

only, that is if there will be any remaining. will more be allocated once these have been sold ?

12 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

We've not sold Leeds out for a while tbh may as well do it in stages 

Cus it’s a horribleshitole. And it’s been on telly. Don’t miss many away games but would rather watch this one in the pub and stay safe. Horrible ground, horrible fans horrible view of the game. 

58 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Cus it’s a horribleshitole. And it’s been on telly. Don’t miss many away games but would rather watch this one in the pub and stay safe. Horrible ground, horrible fans horrible view of the game. 

Tbh we haven't had any problems at Leeds for years now .

2 hours ago, owls about that said:

How come we have only been allocated less than 1,500 when we have been selling

out nearly all away grounds this season, was hoping to go to this one, but as I don't have

enough priority points, I wont be able to get one till they go on sale to just season tickets

only, that is if there will be any remaining. will more be allocated once these have been sold ?

We only  get 1500 because the scrubbers need the rest to get as many of their 250k fans in as possible. .

14 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

When Rhodes missed the pen, nah even I went to that and don't think we sold out 

We did, cos L**ds fans were singing "first time you've sold it out" they seem to forget that time we won 3-2

when we sold all behind the goal and the triangle bit in the corner, but then again they were only

getting 17 to 18,000 themselves until last couple of seasons. but they seem to forget those times