15 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

This still available mate? 

Yes mate 

i didn't even know leeds tickets went on sale yesterday ,there is always something on here regards when tickets went/go on sale . im always in with chance of getting tickets 1st ,it don't say sold out but it wont let me buy 2 tickets or even 1 ticket . I was there last season and we didn't even sell it out for a 3pm game what weren't on tv and we needed results to try to stop up , now they are selling like hotcakes and its on tv ,I don't get it. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

i didn't even know leeds tickets went on sale yesterday ,there is always something on here regards when tickets went/go on sale . im always in with chance of getting tickets 1st ,it don't say sold out but it wont let me buy 2 tickets or even 1 ticket . I was there last season and we didn't even sell it out for a 3pm game what weren't on tv and we needed results to try to stop up , now they are selling like hotcakes and its on tv ,I don't get it. 

Still showing available for me, have you logged in?

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Still showing available for me, have you logged in?

yes I had to log in and sign out 6 times now its let me buy 2 tickets , I  will probably be stuck behind some pillar as im in upper tier and it said they sold out at 10am today , has anyone got tickets in last few hours and got lower tier? 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

yes I had to log in and sign out 6 times now its let me buy 2 tickets , I  will probably be stuck behind some pillar as im in upper tier and it said they sold out at 10am today , has anyone got tickets in last few hours and got lower tier? 

Must be close to selling out then if they're selling restricted view tickets, I think some of the restricted view are the back couple of rows where if you are standing roof supports slightly block view in one of corners at kop end.