Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Snooty

Fletcher update

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

 critical of his performances regardless of how he does.

 

 

I think that sums it up pretty well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winnall and Nuhiu to start.

 

FF, Hooper and Joao on the bench, providing they come through the rest of this weeks training unscathed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it’s disappointing news about Fletch,  but we are beginning to have options now. We could have a quite exciting bench this Saturday and we haven’t been able to say that for a few months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Nuhiu seems to have a problem with fans being critical of his performances regardless of how he does.

 

With Fletcher being out on Saturday, this is his chance for him to ram those words back down their throats and show everyone why he deserves to be a regular starter at the club.

 

If he doesn't take his chance, he can have no complaints if he's dropped again.

 

you could say this about all his time with us, not sure why it should happen now, but hope it does

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Yes it’s disappointing news about Fletch,  but we are beginning to have options now. We could have a quite excited bench this Saturday and we haven’t been able to say that for a few months.

Image result for penis bench

Sorry mis-read 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Nuhiu seems to have a problem with fans being critical of his performances regardless of how he does.

 

With Fletcher being out on Saturday, this is his chance for him to ram those words back down their throats and show everyone why he deserves to be a regular starter at the club.

 

If he doesn't take his chance, he can have no complaints if he's dropped again.

I've been banging that drum for a couple of seasons now  just as i appreciated his goals end of last season  i too have been critical of his form this season and unfortunately this coincided with a new contract so adding grist to their entrenched opinion 

 

Do I think we can do better  of course?  I'd love him to do well again though

 

one important fact about nuhiu is through most of his time here is that he's almost always been available unlike almost every other player we have 

Edited by steelowl
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

Winnall and Nuhiu to start.

 

FF, Hooper and Joao on the bench, providing they come through the rest of this weeks training unscathed.

 

 

Its good news about the 3 coming back from injury, but not sure I would be risking them yet, should Nuhiu or Winnall himself coming back from injury - get injured or take a knock we could be looking at 1 of the 3 having to play a big chunk of the game, for me I would have Fessi and Joao on the bench both have only been out short times and have another option there be it Matias or a youngster.

 

If Nuhui and Winnall do ok, maybe we can then bring them on for the last 10-15 minutes for a cameo or to get a bit of match fitness.

 

I was a bit disappointed the club did not use the under23's game yesterday to give any of the players a game when we could have played at least 3 over 23 players and the likes of Wildsmith, Dawson, Baker, Penney or Nielson qualified automatically to be able to play, instead we just played the development squad players many of which may not be with us come the end of the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Nuhiu's time of year. Goal spree like last year wouldn't go amiss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prowl said:

It's Nuhiu's time of year. Goal spree like last year wouldn't go amiss.

Nah. He’s not playing for a new contract. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predicted a few weeks ago that Fletcher would be injured soon. He's another crock. It's absolutely no use having players who can't play more than a few games in a row without being injured. If we are to move forward then we need players who are reliable. Fletcher has a history of getting injured every few games. His actual goals per season record is extremely poor. We should never have signed him. 

Hes on 50k a week and we simply aren't getting a return on that kind rediculous outlay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I predicted a few weeks ago that Fletcher would be injured soon. He's another crock. It's absolutely no use having players who can't play more than a few games in a row without being injured. If we are to move forward then we need players who are reliable. Fletcher has a history of getting injured every few games. His actual goals per season record is extremely poor. We should never have signed him. 

Hes on 50k a week and we simply aren't getting a return on that kind rediculous outlay 

Blah,blah,blah,£50,000 a week,blah,blah,blah.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Fk...typical Wednesday..if it wasn't for bad luck...or whatever the saying is. I still think we will do em though. UTO.

UTO Mrs H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

I predicted a few weeks ago that Fletcher would be injured soon. He's another crock. It's absolutely no use having players who can't play more than a few games in a row without being injured. If we are to move forward then we need players who are reliable. Fletcher has a history of getting injured every few games. His actual goals per season record is extremely poor. We should never have signed him. 

Hes on 50k a week and we simply aren't getting a return on that kind rediculous outlay 

 

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Blah,blah,blah,£50,000 a week,blah,blah,blah.

Can anyone, aside from Fletchers bank manager, actually tell us what he earns? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuhiu is never injured and Reach doesn't seem to be. Palmer is shatterproof, Bannan is bulletproof. Not much of a team though.

 

Do you think there's a 5 a side league we could join? Then we'd only need one more player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

 

Can anyone, aside from Fletchers bank manager, actually tell us what he earns? 

Fletcher probably has a good idea.:Sid:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/03/2019 at 22:20, room0035 said:

See Chris Dutton comments today about Fletcher

Chris Sutton is a total HYPOCRITE! He refused to play for England B because he thought he was too good for them. Jog on you deluded fool!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

I predicted a few weeks ago that Fletcher would be injured soon. He's another crock. It's absolutely no use having players who can't play more than a few games in a row without being injured. If we are to move forward then we need players who are reliable. Fletcher has a history of getting injured every few games. His actual goals per season record is extremely poor. We should never have signed him. 

Hes on 50k a week and we simply aren't getting a return on that kind rediculous outlay 

Slagging off Fletcher, who has been consistently our best player since December. Wow, just wow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actual update from Fletcher along with sidekick Barry Bannan:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

 

Can anyone, aside from Fletchers bank manager, actually tell us what he earns? 

Couldn't care less,none of my or any other buggers business,but this dufus insists on telling everyone at every opportunity,that we are paying him £50k a week,he's probably thinkin because we have a wage bill of £28 million,that its a player wage bill.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Slagging off Fletcher, who has been consistently our best player since December. Wow, just wow...

He's done it since he signed,or more to the point,when it suits his cack agenda.

Edited by DELUDED OWL
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...