Fletcher update

10 hours ago, room0035 said:

Fletcher was crap playing for a good team you needed to make 10 appearance to get medal, if he was that great in his prime he ended up at West Brom a team fighting relegation season in season out.

No mate an ok player nothing special, David May win 2 leage, 2 days cups, and the champions league an ok player at a great team.

stats are great aren't they.

think you have to be a bit better  than crap or ok to play over 200 games in an alex ferguson team …...

5 hours ago, sw1867 said:

My wife has UC and it’s very debilitating as you will know during a flare.

God knows how Fletcher managed to play to such a high level. I’m amazed how my wife Gets through the day sometimes and she would argue being a full time mum is probably more difficult than playing football for a living!

Hope your UC is under control. 

Cheers mate, and hope your wife is well.

I have my good and bad days, it's more manageable nowadays but it's took a few operations to get where I am.

No idea how he played football, I couldn't leave the house. And respect to your wife, can only imagine what running around after a kid feels like when she's in agony and all she wants to do is sleep.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Spuddy01 said:

He had ulcerative colitis, not being argumentative, two similar but very different diseases, I know cause I have UC myself. Fair play to him cause how he managed to play football while suffering from it I'll never know, poopydoo of a disease!

I always wondered what your avatar was.....

:duntmatter:

13 hours ago, torryowl said:

think you have to be a bit better  than crap or ok to play over 200 games in an alex ferguson team …...

Don't care mate he's past it, bitter and slagging off one of our team.

we as fans need to get behind our team and any player, pundit, team or person who does not can do one as I am concern.

I don't care about some player who might have been ok 10 years ago.

when I think of man utd i think of Cantona, Keane, Bruce, Giggs, Van Nistleroy, Schmichael. I really do not care about the rest.

2 hours ago, Sham67 said:

I see the site is infested by closet Reds again.

Eh? 

Just people pointing out that Fletcher wasn't a bad player. 

Doesn't mean we don't all think he's a sh*te pundit. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 25/03/2019 at 22:19, royalowlisback said:

To sum up, Fletcher will be fine for the weekend.

Really? Reading between the lines, I don’t think he’ll be available on Saturday.

9 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

It'll be the same system with Nuhiu I'd imagine.

I’d say so possibly Winnall 

I think one of Joao, Forestieri or hooper will make the bench too 

how I’d love to see hooper get on the pitch 

Fletcher missing the Stoke game is a massive blow. In the form of his life. Very worried about who will step up and score the goals needed. Think we will have to hope midfielders or defenders can help out because we haven’t got much left up front now. Would prefer Winnall to get the nod ahead of Nuhiu personally. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Nuhiu seems to have a problem with fans being critical of his performances regardless of how he does.

With Fletcher being out on Saturday, this is his chance for him to ram those words back down their throats and show everyone why he deserves to be a regular starter at the club.

If he doesn't take his chance, he can have no complaints if he's dropped again.

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Nuhiu seems to have a problem with fans being critical of his performances regardless of how he does.

With Fletcher being out on Saturday, this is his chance for him to ram those words back down their throats and show everyone why he deserves to be a regular starter at the club.

If he doesn't take his chance, he can have no complaints if he's dropped again.

you could say this about all his time with us, not sure why it should happen now, but hope it does

55 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Yes it’s disappointing news about Fletch,  but we are beginning to have options now. We could have a quite excited bench this Saturday and we haven’t been able to say that for a few months.

Image result for penis bench

Sorry mis-read