Aarons on a permanent deal

Guest addedtime
1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

Yes I would sign him, think he has a couple of years under contract so would just swop Abdi for him

£10,000 per week would be a good wage. More players will be out on a limb at the end of June

Abdi and limb in the same paragraph. Love it!

49 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Sell Reach for 5/6 million and bring in Aarons and Hector back on loan for the full season would do for me. 

Settle FFP and add those two.

Sorted. 

£5-6m? Are you on crack?! 8 goals, 7 assists, he is easily a £12m+ player

• Haha 2

In this league he would be a good purchase.

I like what I have seen so far.

Seems to be the catalyst to us winning games rather than drawing them ...his pace unlocks doors for us.

Edited by Beholder

2 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Yes I would sign him, think he has a couple of years under contract so would just swop Abdi for him

£10,000 per week would be a good wage. More players will be out on a limb at the end of June

The only problem I see with that is that Newcastle wouldn't swap Abdi for Aarons.

23 minutes ago, millo said:

The only problem I see with that is that Newcastle wouldn't swap Abdi for Aarons.

It would be a great deal for them, Abdi is a far better player with proven premier league record who will be back to fitness in a couple of weeks, whereas Aarons is just some guy who happens to have the pace that we need.

We'd love to keep Abdi and will be sad to see him go, but we have one too many top class midfielders in the same position and can't afford to pay his wages due to FFP,

Edited by jomaco
  • Haha 3