Barry Bannan-FFP

22 hours ago, Bleeder said:

Wish I had one.... it was f...kin hilarious.

Although me missus dint find it reyt funny at the time.

PS Does no one want him.... he's called Frank and if you have neighbours who you can't stand he'd make the perfect pet

:duntmatter:

I have a neighbour from hell. How about you let me rent Frank for a couple of weeks to see if he can do for next door. If he eats the neighbour from hells obnoxious kid I will pay a bonus.

28 minutes ago, prowl said:

I have a neighbour from hell. How about you let me rent Frank for a couple of weeks to see if he can do for next door. If he eats the neighbour from hells obnoxious kid I will pay a bonus.

When do you want him?

(I'll bring the protective gear over at the same time if you like!)

:Sid:

• Haha 1

On 23/03/2019 at 11:05, Bleeder said:

My f...kin dog tries to do that all the time.. he once managed to stick one to the side of the f...kin table leg...

Would anyone like a really hateful Lakeland Terrier with disgustin' bowel habits by the way??

My Dad had a Lakeland terrier, absolute nutter.

It would catch the Island bus outside his house, get off in the village and then trot down to the quay and have a ride on the inter island tripper boats... I’m not kidding, but get this... after his day out boating he would catch the friggin bus home again.

The bus driver and boatmen knew him well and made a real fuss of him... probably because he didn’t poo up the side of the bus or snap one off on the deck of the boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 23/03/2019 at 09:17, SolihullOwl79 said:

To get in line with FFP an attempt has been made to clone Bannan. Unfortunately it went wrong and turned both the original and clone into Banana's. 

We now have two Barry Banana's! 

Screenshot_20190323-091343.png

Is this the latest STAR WARS Films " Attack of the Clones " then ? :Sid:

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

My Dad had a Lakeland terrier, absolute nutter.

It would catch the Island bus outside his house, get off in the village and then trot down to the quay and have a ride on the inter island tripper boats... I’m not kidding, but get this... after his day out boating he would catch the friggin bus home again.

The bus driver and boatmen knew him well and made a real fuss of him... probably because he didn’t poo up the side of the bus or snap one off on the deck of the boat.

Frank has learning difficulties.

On 23/03/2019 at 09:17, SolihullOwl79 said:

To get in line with FFP an attempt has been made to clone Bannan. Unfortunately it went wrong and turned both the original and clone into Banana's. 

We now have two Barry Banana's! 

Screenshot_20190323-091343.png

Were you the Chuckle Brothers warm up man before Barry Eliots death ? If not you missed your niche in life.

People, 

This was just a bit of fun. However, my sister and my niece are now in the process of knitting a Bazza Banana with full blue and white shirt, a blonde comb-over and Bannan on the back of the shirt. 

My niece is going to go to a game with me on the Kop at the front and as KW enters his goal at start of match or 2nd half she's going to give it to him to give to Bazza! 

Just a bit of fun. 

• Like 1