I bet Liam Palmer will never forget his Scotland debut

Feel sorry for Palmer, Scotland had a mare on his debut and won't have helped his transition. 

That said though when I was younger I always wanted all the home nations to win and would cheer them on. 

You grow up though and find yourself working in Wales or Scotland and the hatred they had for England, only watching it in the hope England would lose. 

So Hahaha hahaha, hope they're all crying into their haggis tonight lol

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

:laugh: Played well? He was flipping terrible. Hopefully that’s his first and last game. Palmer, Bain and Shinnie should never get anywhere near a Scotland shirt again. 

Because you obviously have a large pool of quality players to pick from. Vast majority of your top division players wouldn’t get a game in our league one. 

6 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Because you obviously have a large pool of quality players to pick from. Vast majority of your top division players wouldn’t get a game in our league one. 

Half the teams in the SPFL would give some English Championship clubs a decent game nevermind not being able to make it in League 1. 

We don’t have a large pool of players I agree but Palmer is 3rd choice and right back is arguably our weakest position. From that performance he is nowhere near good enough for international football. 

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Half the teams in the SPFL would give some English Championship clubs a decent game nevermind not being able to make it in League 1. 

We don’t have a large pool of players I agree but Palmer is 3rd choice and right back is arguably our weakest position. From that performance he is nowhere near good enough for international football. 

Then how come most ageing league one players head north?