Sheffield Varsity match LIVE from Hillsborough now

43 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Male or female ? 

Female. But students are quite progressive these days. While she identified as nude with a massive pair of knockers, she was actually wearing a winter coat and had a johnson

Edited by bobness
  • Haha 3

Just now, bobness said:

Female. But students are quite progressive these days. While she identified as nude with a massive pair of knockers, she was actually wearing a winter coat and had a johnson

:Sid::tango:lol

12 hours ago, bobness said:

I've seen that you cheeky fekker. My kids got some sweets, do you want those as well? UTO.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, richowl said:

They made a reight mess last year.

ripping down advertising/pitch invasions etc 

Earlier KO this time around....

but still late enough for the lazy layabouts to get outta bed in the afternoon and watch telitubbies first

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Any chance of catching the game? Interesting to see what it was like

Twitter going in to meltdown over this .. few Wednesday fans moaning at students being in the ground :duntmatter:

Tbf they’ve done a great job with the studio and commentary. Except for the poor guy who kept calling Sheffield Uni ‘Sheffield united’ lol 

Personally I think it’s great that we host this, especially at a time when our pricing doesn’t exactly reach out to the thousands of young people in our city with great big student loans to spunk up the wall. We should have been handing out free tickets for the Villa game to everyone who attended last night- captive audience. 

29 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Tbf they’ve done a great job with the studio and commentary. Except for the poor guy who kept calling Sheffield Uni ‘Sheffield united’ lol 

Personally I think it’s great that we host this, especially at a time when our pricing doesn’t exactly reach out to the thousands of young people in our city with great big student loans to spunk up the wall. We should have been handing out free tickets for the Villa game to everyone who attended last night- captive audience. 

Just started watching the womens one first, couple of minutes in .. everything seems decent for a set up like this in relation to the commentary, punditry and camerawork ..

I think its a great idea they are using Hillsborough. Fair play to whoever gave this the go ahead.

And rightly so in relation to the tickets - we should be targetting the Uni's anyway

51 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

No chance, what about the real fans who have paid for tickets. Not exactly fair to give some southern student with no care about Wednesday a free ticket coz they turned up to somat. 

50 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

No chance, what about the real fans who have paid for tickets. Not exactly fair to give some southern student with no care about Wednesday a free ticket coz they turned up to somat. 

I reckon the vast majority of fans don’t give a poo about a couple of hundred students coming to the game for nowt. Especially if it means they then come to the following match at full price. Why not try and be a bit creative when he have 10,000 empty seats each game?