Ryan Giggs – strange memories of SWFC in 90’s!

Ryan Giggs has gone and got himself a bit confused in his autobiography – he seems to think that Stuart Pearce played for Wednesday in the 90’s!!

How he got Andy Pearce and Stuart Pearce mixed up I have no idea! Andy was clearly a far more gifted footballer than his namesake!

pearce cwl2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

If I'm Stuart Pearce I'm taking legal action..... that's some serious defamation!!! lol

Just reading that one paragraph it doesn't sound like a riveting read!!! That said he must surely dedicate a few chapters to is brothers missus....? 

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

If I'm Stuart Pearce I'm taking legal action..... that's some serious defamation!!! lol

Just reading that one paragraph it doesn't sound like a riveting read!!! That said he must surely dedicate a few chapters to is brothers missus....? 

Similar thing happened to Coleman in his book 

He was always  compared to Worthington & King ,

He wasn't Bitter though ....

• Haha 8

My friend was DJing in Verbier a few weeks ago. Ryan Giggs and his cronies walks in the club. The management takes Giggs to the DJ box and my friend is told to play what ever he asks for. 

Thankfully my mate shares my work ethos and professionalism and ignored all his suggestions... at which point Giggs got a bit more mardy than he was drunk and left 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Miles more likely that it was Ryan Giggs ghost writer and the proof reader that got the names mixed up then Ryan Giggs himself.

Getting the names mixed up is one thing, but thinking that Andy Pearce was an England international is baffling. :Sid:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

My friend was DJing in Verbier a few weeks ago. Ryan Giggs and his cronies walks in the club. The management takes Giggs to the DJ box and my friend is told to play what ever he asks for. 

Thankfully my mate shares my work ethos and professionalism and ignored all his suggestions... at which point Giggs got a bit more mardy than he was drunk and left 

Let's just get this right. 

Your friend, DJ, Verbier? 

Ryan Giggs, Welshman, in Switzerland? 

Your mate was playing happy hardcore and Ryan wanted Warren G and Nate Dogg Regulate 

Your mate turned him down 

I'd have left in a half cut mood anall