Behind Closed Doors Game Tuesday

52 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Scunthorpe United playing - you put your players names in. is there some rule where players names cannot be used.

https://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/news/2019/march/report-sheffield-wednesday-xi-5-1-iron-xi/ 

41 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Disappointing that apart from the scorer details we haven’t managed to infiltrate the inner sanctum of Hillsborough for the full team list..what are our intelligence units doing FFS?

qqxsgFOIA.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, longreach said:

You obviously know all the facts about Abdi.....care to enlighten us??

We were sold a pup.

His legs had gone when he arrived. We paid £3.5 million for somebody who was finished. Never looked the player he had been at Watford. Everything points to this he was unexpectedly sold by Watford their fans were sorry to lose him had been playing regularly for them. Remember all players are monitored and they have a good idea when someone starts not to function and when your legs go it can be an overnight thing. My guess is it happened at end of previous season and they cashed in on this and we were victims.

Last time I saw him for u/23s he was slow and struggled to make an impact. Did make one good pass and diabolical tackle other than that game passed him by.

. if he had a career ending injury would have been medically retired. 

Its about only thing which makes sense as never looked the part since arrived and lack of info on him suggests he is not good enough to figure.

11 minutes ago, Quist said:

We were sold a pup.

His legs had gone when he arrived. We paid £3.5 million for somebody who was finished. Never looked the player he had been at Watford. Everything points to this he was unexpectedly sold by Watford their fans were sorry to lose him had been playing regularly for them. Remember all players are monitored and they have a good idea when someone starts not to function and when your legs go it can be an overnight thing. My guess is it happened at end of previous season and they cashed in on this and we were victims.

Last time I saw him for u/23s he was slow and struggled to make an impact. Did make one good pass and diabolical tackle other than that game passed him by.

. if he had a career ending injury would have been medically retired. 

Its about only thing which makes sense as never looked the part since arrived and lack of info on him suggests he is not good enough to figure.

It wouldn't surprise me if the main issue with Abdi is mental rather than physical, hence why we've never been given a proper update on his situation due to confidentiality etc.

Edited by mogbad

1 hour ago, sternlad said:

That would be flippin fantastic...wonder if he managed a full ninety minutes today tho? I’m assuming Forestieri and Lazaar didn’t feature? It would be great to have them involved for this tough run in.:rolleyes:

Played for 70 minutes according to Bully. 

• Thanks 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

Hooper back for the run in gives us such a chance

I just pray every night before I sleep that Flethcer & Hutch are going to be fit 

I can feel a Steve Mclean play off final scenario coming with Hooper.

9 hours ago, james o connor said:

I don’t know anything other than the bloke has been the most costly mistake the clubs ever made. I can make up some silly rumours that some are so keen on here but the truth of the matter is , he’s a crock who had one almighty holiday at Wednesdays expense 

The most costly mistake this club ever made was getting rid of Big Ron second time round. That decision cost us years of sh!te.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Longer match report than we get for a league game on SWFC official site.

What a game !!!!!

By the sound of it Scunthorpe had 99% possession and we scored from 5 break aways.WTF:

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Longer match report than we get for a league game on SWFC official site.

What a game !!!!!

By the sound of it Scunthorpe had 99% possession and we scored from 5 break aways.WTF:

fantastic bit of fan writing that by presumably an ex estate agent  - If we ever get soaked we need this guy to write our report 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

No chance. This match is so top secret that Bruce is not even going to tell the players that are playing who is in the team. lol

Shades of Jos.  The players didn't even know that they were in the team after the kick off.

4 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

Scunny should have won according to that.

Who's the new foreign striker we got???

They kept mentioning SW Attacker. Is he the new Japanese superstar?

MoM for me for surelol