Behind Closed Doors Game Tuesday

19 hours ago, owls about that said:

Steve Bruce said that we are playing a behind closed doors game on Tuesday, saying that he will

be playing players that haven't had much playing time recently, which players do you think will be used

Dawson, Pudil, Thorniley, Baker, Jones, Winnall, Hooper, Fox, Pelupessy, Matias, Boyd, Should all

be starters, then maybe Van Aken, Penney (Depending on their current injury status) Then best of the rest

from U23s.

Will there be a stream anywhere for this one :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I don’t know anything other than the bloke has been the most costly mistake the clubs ever made. I can make up some silly rumours that some are so keen on here but the truth of the matter is , he’s a crock who had one almighty holiday at Wednesdays expense 

Actually, has he been the most costly mistake the club have ever made?  For instance, as someone else pointed out, how do you know what the problem was/is and how long has he had it?  He may have got a problem that he doesn't want all and sundry knowing about....maybe some mental disability or whatever.  Yet you feel it's quite ok to call him a crock and intimate he's been stealing money from the club.  You, like the rest of us know absolutely nothing about the situation, yet are quite willing to bad mouth him.  Shame!

1 hour ago, Tamworthowl said:

Why do people care about Abdi? 

Because we're paying him a lot of money to do sweet fa. 

I have no knowledge on what his salary is, but let's assume £30k per week.

Very rough calculations: that's 60 season tickets or 3000 season tickets per year just for him to sit around doing nothing. So 10-15% of our entire ticket revenue goes to Abdi. No wonder were in the poo with FFP and no wonder we care. We should be fuming.

You mean the chairman is paying him a lot of money...

58 minutes ago, longreach said:

Actually, has he been the most costly mistake the club have ever made?  For instance, as someone else pointed out, how do you know what the problem was/is and how long has he had it?  He may have got a problem that he doesn't want all and sundry knowing about....maybe some mental disability or whatever.  Yet you feel it's quite ok to call him a crock and intimate he's been stealing money from the club.  You, like the rest of us know absolutely nothing about the situation, yet are quite willing to bad mouth him.  Shame!

Maybe...but he is sane enough to stick out his contract to the bitter end and milk every last penny out of the job.

I'd like to see the following feature...

Dawson

Baker

Thornley

Fox

Jones

Peluppessey

Hooper

Winnall

Think they could all do with some game time (assuming they're fit). It's be nice to see Forestieri get some time but I've no idea where he is with his recovery and think Bruce will need to tread carefully with him.

1 hour ago, Hougoumont said:

Maybe...but he is sane enough to stick out his contract to the bitter end and milk every last penny out of the job.

You obviously know all about his and the clubs financial arrangements then.  Care to ellaborate ??

22 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Dawson

Baker. Thornilly. Pudil. Fox

Matias. Jones. Pelepessy. Boyd

Winall. Hooper

+6 u23s

That is a first team.......well almost

That midfield is shocking