Behind Closed Doors Game Tuesday

Steve Bruce said that we are playing a behind closed doors game on Tuesday, saying that he will

be playing players that haven't had much playing time recently, which players do you think will be used

Dawson, Pudil, Thorniley, Baker, Jones, Winnall, Hooper, Fox, Pelupessy, Matias, Boyd, Should all

be starters, then maybe Van Aken, Penney (Depending on their current injury status) Then best of the rest

from U23s.

I find it absolutely unbelievable that it's come to this with Almen Abdi. Turning out in a game like that from where he was 2-3 years ago in the prem.

Would love to understand whats truly gone on there. His next move in the summer will tell a lot, going to guess he either goes abroad to a low level or retires.

7 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I find it absolutely unbelievable that it's come to this with Almen Abdi. Turning out in a game like that from where he was 2-3 years ago in the prem.

Would love to understand whats truly gone on there. His next move in the summer will tell a lot, going to guess he either goes abroad to a low level or retires.

Funny thing is he won't even play in this on Tuesday 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Doubt he'll play again, he's just topping up his pension pot until he retires on 1st July. 

• Like 1