Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, NYowl said:

I have a few Wednesday ones also a couple of nice Sheffield football ones.

 

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

I love the Artic Monkeys AM WAWAW one. Where’s that from? 

Edited by shandypants
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I love the Artic Monkeys AM WAWAW one. Where’s that from? 

Cheers

Bought from one of the stalls in town at the Xmas market 2 years ago. Was only £10.

 

The stall was there again this year but they hadn't got any of these as my brother wanted one. Did get a nice retro Pulp at the Limit club one though.

 

Must get my wife to iron my T Shirts they look a right mess in those photos. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Cheers

Bought from one of the stalls in town at the Xmas market 2 years ago. Was only £10.

 

The stall was there again this year but they hadn't got any of these as my brother wanted one. Did get a nice retro Pulp at the Limit club one though.

 

Must get my wife to iron my T Shirts they look a right mess in those photos. 

Cheers. That’s a shame about the AM one. I would have had one of those. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest LittleG
23 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I wouldn't go to the people who make those Owl's hats that everyone wears.

 

The grammar nazi in me goes in to overdrive every time i see it.

 

It'd be a lovely hat without that apostrophe.

I not i!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, darklord said:

Any links for sheff wed prints, after one for my office wall

Both sites previously been mentioned, but this one is fantastic and wall worthy anywhere...

https://theterracestore.com/products/hillsborough-illustrated-poster

 

This is also well worthy, but will definitely raise eyebrows garymegson

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/690924901/sheffield-wednesday-panini-cheapskates?ref=shop_home_active_1&crt=1

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2019 at 06:48, darklord said:

Any links for sheff wed prints, after one for my office wall

 

We've got a few at Cromwell Club - currently on sale at stupid prices to be honest. We sell some in the Owls Megastore so not strictly unofficial.

 

Chris

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...