Jump to content
mkowl

Season ticket renewal date

Recommended Posts

Anyone know what time deadline is? Hoping to get two years over the phone but waiting for a call back! Will renew online for a one year if it's getting close to the deadline and I'm still waiting for the call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Middlewood Owl said:

 

My season tickets disappeared from the site altogether halfway through the renewal process and now its asking me to choose seats again. Going to have to go down to

to the ticket office to try and sort it out.

It's ridiculous isn't it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be extended anyhow so don;t panic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Renewed our 2 for 1 more year, did it on line, took 2 mins, no pombles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was going to do it at the ticket office before Saturdays game but thought might be a big queue so decided to do it today online.

After reading this thread thought it might be a bit of a chore using the club website but took 2 mins.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

5pm deadline in shop

Midnight online 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if you go down to the shop whether you can buy tickets for family too?

 

Website not even recognising my details, email resets not coming through, can't even queue on ticket hotline, just get rerouted to reception and it cuts you off. Waiting for a callback but wondering if I'll ever got one..

 

Wednesday really don't make it easy, do they? 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PeakOwl said:

Anyone know if you go down to the shop whether you can buy tickets for family too?

 

Website not even recognising my details, email resets not coming through, can't even queue on ticket hotline, just get rerouted to reception and it cuts you off. Waiting for a callback but wondering if I'll ever got one..

 

Wednesday really don't make it easy, do they? 

Yeah can get families any new season tickets that are concession need prove of age 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Yeah can get families any new season tickets that are concession need prove of age 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WTF  - Just renewing ours, selected seats and credit card - now the screen has disappeared - no idea if it has gone through, I have been charged or what?

 

Now I'm stuck in a frigging loop de loop?

Edited by royalowlisback
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, akbuk said:

Got mine but what pain navigating the web site it's feels like they've  deliberately made it difficult to renew on line.

the web site needs some serious rebuilding

 

Lol, exactly the same experience here. I have just renewed mine online and i was messing about for ages trying to work it out. Once you log in it should pick up your seats and stuff for renewing automatically but you have to mess about adding client ID's etc. I did try and call the ticket office but that was obviously rammed and i couldn't get through........

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Anyone know what time deadline is? Hoping to get two years over the phone but waiting for a call back! Will renew online for a one year if it's getting close to the deadline and I'm still waiting for the call.

 

I've been trying to call since Friday morning, can't get passed the divert to main reception and then nothing.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, briggowl said:

 

I've been trying to call since Friday morning, can't get passed the divert to main reception and then nothing.

same..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can buy other seats online but mine doesn't come up to renew, under 'Season Tickets' or 'Your Reservations'. Have emailed them but no reply, tried ringing but also getting diverted to main reception then cut off.

 

Will have to go down to the shop this afternoon if I don't hear anything but living over an hour away it is a right pain in the backside.

Edited by RyanSWFC
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RyanSWFC said:

I can buy other seats online but mine doesn't come up to renew, under 'Season Tickets' or 'Your Reservations'. Have emailed them but no reply, tried ringing but also getting diverted to main reception then cut off.

 

Will have to go down to the shop this afternoon if I don't hear anything but living over an hour away it is a right pain in the backside.

 

Yeah I've got an issue that can't resolve without chatting to someone, I'm about 45/50 mins so might have to go. I feel your pain mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RyanSWFC said:

I can buy other seats online but mine doesn't come up to renew, under 'Season Tickets' or 'Your Reservations'. Have emailed them but no reply, tried ringing but also getting diverted to main reception then cut off.

 

Will have to go down to the shop this afternoon if I don't hear anything but living over an hour away it is a right pain in the backside.

 

I had this. Go into your account where it says 'Hello XXX' in the top right hand corner and then choose friends and family under existing customers and then add the client ID and postcode of the people you wish to add, then you can add to them your basket and check out....

Edited by Sticky belly
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

 

I had this. Go into your account where it says 'Hello XXX' in the top right hand corner and then choose friends and family and then add the client ID and postcode of the people you wish to add, then you can add to them your basket and check out....

 

Just tried that, cheers, but it still won't work. The client ID box just turns red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season Ticket renewals can't be done on mobile phones or tablets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...